SKIMS Jobs Notification: Sher-I- Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences (SKIMS) has invited applications for the post of DEO, Social Worker and Others. The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 17 November 2018.
- walk-in-interview - 17 November 2018
SKIMS, Soura Srinagar Vacancy Details
- Statistician-01 Post
- Social Worker-03 Posts
- Data Entry Operator-03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for DEO, Social Worker and Other Posts
- Statistician- Three years Graduate Degree in mathematics with statistics as one of the major subjects / Economics/operational research/Agriculture statistics or equivalent with two years research experience in the concerned subject or two years diploma in computer application.
- Social Worker- Three years graduate degree in social work/medical Sociology/anthropology/ psychology from a recognized University with five years experience in relevant community-based studies in health & social sciences. OR Masters Degree in Social Work/Medical Sociology/ Anthropology/Psychology (MA/MSW) or graduate with 02 years diploma in Social Work.
- Data Entry Operator- Three years graduate degree from a recognized university (with good command over spoken and written grammatical English) with knowledge of data entry work.
Age Limit for Statistician Posts Job - 30 years
Age Limit for Social Worker & Data Entry Operator Job – 28 Years
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for SKIMS Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 17 November 2018 10:30 AM in the Office chamber of the Superintending Engineer (Ec & It) Skims (Room No. 230), Post Bag 27, Srinagar-190011 (J & K) India.