The chapter Alcohol is one of the most important chapters of Organic Chemistry in the syllabus of JEE examination. About 1-2 questions are always asked from this topic in the examination.
In this article, JEE aspirants will find chapter notes of chapter Alcohol including important concepts and some previous year solved questions for the coming JEE entrance examination.
About the notes:
1. These notes contain the crux of the chapter.
2. These notes are prepared after the detailed analysis of the latest syllabus and the pattern of last few year papers of JEE examination.
3. These are prepared by Subject Experts of Chemistry.
4. The mechanism of all important reaction related to Alcohol is explained in these notes very clearly.
5. These notes can be used for quick revision to cover all important topics before the examination.
Some previous year solved questions are given below:
JEE Main 2018: FAQs related to Computer Based Examination (Online exam)
JEE Main 2018: Revision notes with important questions for Free radicals and SN1 & SN2 mechanisms
Tips to revise JEE Main syllabus in last one week
Founder of Super 30, Mr Anand Kumar shares tips for revision notes and exam pressure for IIT JEE