Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE) invited application for the recruitment to the post of Junior Research Fellows and Field Assistants. The eligible candidates can come for the walk-in interview on 23 & 24 May 2017.
- Date for walk-in interview: 23 & 24 May 2017
Arid Forest Research Institute Vacancy Details
- Junior Research Fellow: 09 Posts
- Field Assistant: 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Research Fellows & Other Posts:
- Junior Research Fellow: Candidates should possess M.Sc. first class in respected trade.
- Field Assistant: Intermediate/10+2 in Science.
Gen: Upper age limit for the post is 28 years.
OBC: 31 years.
SC/ST, Woman and PH: 33 years.
How to Apply for Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education Junior Research Fellows & Other Posts 2017
Candidates eligible for the post can come for the walk-in interview along with relevant documents on 23 & 24 May 2017 at the office of the Director, Arid Forest Research Institute, Jodhpur.