MSCE Pune scholarship 2021: As per the latest updates, Maharashtra State Council of Examination (MSCE) Pune has announced the result of MSCE Scholarship result 2021 in online mode. The interim result has been announced for Pre Upper Primary Class 5 and Pre Secondary Class 8 examinations. Candidates who appeared for the Maharashtra Interim scholarship exam can check result at mscepune.in and mscepuppss.in. Also, a direct link to check the Maharashtra scholarship interim result has been provided below. Candidates can download and check their result by using 11 digit seat numbers in the login window.
As per the data released, as many as 6.32 lakh candidates from 47612 schools had appeared for the examination. Out of the total registered candidates, 388335 had applied for class 5, and 244143 students had applied for class 8.
How To Check MSCE Pune Scholarship 2021 Result?
Candidates can check their Maharashtra Interim scholarship results in online mode. They will have to go to the official websites - mscepune.in and mscepuppss.in to check their results. Candidates can follow the steps provided below to know how to check MSCE Pune Scholarship 2021 Result -
- Step 1: Go to the official website of Maharashtra State Council of Examination - mscepune.in and mscepuppss.in.
- Step 2: On the homepage, go to the ‘Interim Results for student’s link’ provided on the right-hand column.
- Step 3: In the login window, enter the candidate’s 11 digit seat number.
- Step 4: Click on show result to get the result on the screen.
- Step 5: Download result and also take a printout for any future reference.
What To Do in case of any discrepancies in the Maharashtra Interim scholarship results 2021?
The authorities have provided the provision to raise objections in the result. So, in case of any discrepancies, candidates can raise objections. They will be able to raise objections in the MSCE Pune Scholarship 2021 result till 5th December 2021. Also, an application fee of Rs. 50 has to be paid for verification of marks. Applications submitted by any method other than online or after the deadline will not be accepted.