ICMR-RMRC, Odisha invited applications for the post of Field Assistant and Other Posts. Interested candidates may appear for walk-in Interview on the scheduled date and time.
- Walk-in Interview Date for Research Assistant – 23 May 2017 at 9.30 A.M.
- Walk-in Interview Date for Field worker – 24 May 2017 at 9.30 A.M.
- Walk-interview Date for Field Assistant – 25 May 2017 at 9.30 A.M.
ICMR-RMRC, Odisha Vacancy Details
- Research Assistant– 02 Posts
- Field worker (Project Technician-III)-04 Posts
- Field Assistant (Project Technician-III) – 06 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Field Assistant and Other Posts
- Research Assistant – B.Sc. in biological sciences from a recognized university.
- Field worker (Project Technician-III)- 12th pass in science subjects and two years diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician or related subjects or one year DMLT plus one year required experience in a recognized organisation or two years field/laboratory experience* in Government recognized organisation. *B.Sc. degree shall be treated as 3 years experience.
- Field Assistant (Project Technician-III) - High school *or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Research Assistant- three years working experience in the health related projects or MSc in life sciences/nutrition/MPH
- Field Assistant- five years of experience in laboratory/Field work from a Government institution or recognized institute.
- Research Assistant, Field worker (Project Technician-III) -30 Years
- Field Assistant (Project Technician-III) – 28 years
How to apply for ICMR-RMRC, Odisha, Field Assistant and Other Posts
Interested candidates may attend for the walk-in interview/written test along with their Bio-data with
affixed passport sized photograph and requisite original documents with one set of attested copies. Candidates should report at RMRC,Bhubaneswar. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Scroll down for more jobs