National Jalma Institute for Leprosy and other Mycobacterial Diseases (NJILOMD) invited applications for the post of Field Worker and Other Posts. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in Interview on 25 May 2017.
- Date of Walk-in Interview- 25 May 2017
NJILOMD Vacancy Details
- Field Investigator- 02 Posts
- Field Worker - 04 Posts
- Scientist-D – 01 Posts
- Asst. Multipurpose – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Field Worker and Other Posts
- Field Investigator - Graduate Degree in science from a recognized university with Three years work experience from a recognized institution or Master Degree in science subject.
- Field Worker - 12th pass in science subject and PMW or two year field experience preferentially in govt. recognized organization.
- Scientist-D – Post graduate degree (MD/MS/DNB) with five year R&D/Teaching experience or post graduate diploma in medical subjects with 6 years R&D/Teaching experience in medical subjects from recognized university Or M.B.B.S degree recognized by MCI or equivalent degree from recognized university with 8 years R&D/Teaching experience in Public Health/Microbiology/Medicine.
- Asst. Multipurpose – Three years Bachelors degree preferably Economics/Commerce from a recognized university.
- Field Investigator, Field Worker - 30 years
- Scientist-D – 45 years
- Asst. Multipurpose – 28 years
How to apply for NJILOMD, Field Worker and Other Posts
Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in Interview on 25 May 2017 at 9:00 am in the office of the MRHRU, Haroli, Una, Himachal Pradesh.
Scroll down for more jobs
NIREH recruitment 2017 for 03 Senior Research Fellow, Technician B, Field Worker posts
Tripura Medical College Recruitment 2017 for 05 Research Assistant and Field Worker Posts
ICMR-RMRC, Odisha Recruitment 2017 for 12 Field Assistant and Other Posts
ICFRE Recruitment 2017 for 13 Junior Research Fellows & Field Assistant Posts