National Jalma Institute for Leprosy and other Mycobacterial Diseases (NJILOMD) invited applications for the post of Field Worker and Other Posts. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in Interview on 25 May 2017.
- Date of Walk-in Interview- 25 May 2017
NJILOMD Vacancy Details
- Field Investigator- 02 Posts
- Field Worker - 04 Posts
- Scientist-D – 01 Posts
- Asst. Multipurpose – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Field Worker and Other Posts
- Field Investigator - Graduate Degree in science from a recognized university with Three years work experience from a recognized institution or Master Degree in science subject.
- Field Worker - 12th pass in science subject and PMW or two year field experience preferentially in govt. recognized organization.
- Scientist-D – Post graduate degree (MD/MS/DNB) with five year R&D/Teaching experience or post graduate diploma in medical subjects with 6 years R&D/Teaching experience in medical subjects from recognized university Or M.B.B.S degree recognized by MCI or equivalent degree from recognized university with 8 years R&D/Teaching experience in Public Health/Microbiology/Medicine.
- Asst. Multipurpose – Three years Bachelors degree preferably Economics/Commerce from a recognized university.
- Field Investigator, Field Worker - 30 years
- Scientist-D – 45 years
- Asst. Multipurpose – 28 years
How to apply for NJILOMD, Field Worker and Other Posts
Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in Interview on 25 May 2017 at 9:00 am in the office of the MRHRU, Haroli, Una, Himachal Pradesh.
Scroll down for more jobs