Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), the largest commercial enterprise in the country, commonly known as Indian Oil is an Indian state owned oil and and a "Fortune 500" company headquartered in New Delhi.
IOCL invited online applications for the post of Junior Engineering Assistant, Junior Quality Control Analyst and Junior Materials Assistant/Junior Technical Assistant in the pay scale of 11,900 - 32,000 at Haldia Refinery, Indian Oil's Flagship Refinery in Eastern India.
The eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format on or before 10 March 2018 on the official website.
- Date of Opening of On-Line Application - 17 February 2018 (10:00 AM)
- Last Date for Online Application Submission - 10 March 2018 (5:00 PM)
- Last Date of Receipt of Printout of Online Application - 24 March 2018
IOCL Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 50
- Junior Engineering Assistant (Production) - 24 Posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant (Power and Utensils) - 7 Posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant (Mechanical)/ Junior Technical Assistant - 7 Posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant (Electrical) - 4 Posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant(Instrumentation) - 2 Posts
- Junior Quality Analyst - 2 Posts
- Junior Materials Assistant/ Junior Technical Assistant - 4 Posts
How to Apply for IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant and Other Posts 2018
Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.iocrefrecruit.in on or before 10 March 2018 by 5:00 PM and send the online filled application form along with all supporting documents latest by 24 March 2018.