ISRO Centralised Recruitment Board(ICRB), Department of Space, Government of India, Bangalore invited online applications for the post of Engineer/Scientist 'SC' in Level 10 of Pay Matrix to the young graduates in various engineering discipline including Civil, Electrical, Refrigeration & Air Conditioning and Architecture.
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 11 March 2018 on the official website.
Selected candidates will be appointed as Scientist/Engineer 'SC' in Level 10 of Pay Matrix and will be paid minimum basic pay of Rs. 56100/- p.m.
Advertisement Number - ISRO HQ:ICRB:03:2018
- Starting Date for Submitting Online Application - 13 February 2018
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application - 11 March 2018
- Last date for Fee Submission - 12 March 2018
- Written Test - 22 April 2018
ISRO Vacancy Details
Engineer/Scientist - 28 Posts
- Civil - 14 Posts
- Electrical - 7 Posts
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning - 6 Posts
- Architecture - 1 Post
Job options in ISRO
Eligibility Criteria for Engineer/Scientist Post
- Civil - B.E/ B.Tech or equivalent in Civil Engineering with minimum of 65% marks in aggregate
- Electrical - B.E/ B.Tech or equivalent in Electrical Engineering OR Electrical and Electronics Engineering with minimum of 65% marks in aggregate
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning - B.E/ B.Tech or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering with Air Conditioning & Refrigeration or allied subjects as electives or as a core subject in any of the semesters with minimum of 65% marks in aggregate
- Architecture- Bachelor degree in Architecture with minimum of 65% marks in aggregate
35 Years (40 years for SC/ST candidates and 38 years for OBC candidates, against posts reserved for these categories). Ex-Serviceman and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India rules.
Selection Procedure for Engineer/Scientist Post
Selection will be done on the basis of Written Test. The written test will be conducted on 22 April 2018 at twelve venues : Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, New Delhi and Thiruvananthapuram.
How to Apply for ISRO Engineer/Scientist Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format through official website www.isro.gov.in from 13 February 2018 to 11 March 2018.
Rs. 100/- should be paid 'online' using Internet Banking/Debit Card or 'Offline' by visiting nearest SBI Branch.
Process for Application Fee Payment:
The candidate may choose one of the payment modes shown below for making payment.
- Net Banking: State Bank of India
- Net Banking: Other Banks
- Debit Card: State Bank of India
- Debit Card: Other Banks
- Credit Card:State Bank of India
- Credit Card: Other Banks
- Pre-printed SBI Challan