TS LAWCETSelection Process 2021: Telangana State Council of Higher Education has released the TS LAWCET 2021 Counselling Phase 2 Results on the official website. Students who were not allotted seats in round 1 and applied for round 2 admissions can visit the official website of TSCHE to check the TS LAWCET 2021 Phase 2 Allotment Results,
TS LAWCETSelection Process 2021 - Highlights
- Osmania University will conduct TS LAWCET 22021 selection process in the online mode and in two-phases
- The officials will release a merit list of candidates eligible to participate in the selection process of TS LAWCET 2021.
- AP LAWCET 2021 selection process will be conducted on various dates rank-wise.
- The authorities will also release a rank-wise counselling scheduling for the TS LAWCET selection process
TS LAWCET Selection Process 2021 - Details
Details about the selection process of TS LAWCET 2021 has been provided below for candidates who qualify the entrance test.
- Eligible candidates in the first step of TS LAWCET 2021 selection process will be required to get their documents verified at designated centres as per their ranking schedule. Rank-wise verification in the TS LAWCET selection process 2021 will be conducted by putting candidates in different groups based on their ranks. Document verification will be conducted in the offline mode only.
- Candidates who get their documents successfully verified will be eligible to participate in the web-based counselling process.
- In the next-step of the TS LAWCET 2021 selection process candidates will be required to pay the counselling fee to participate in the TS LAWCET selection process 2020. The TS LAWCET 2021 counselling fee has to be paid online and is Rs. 1000 for General category candidates and Rs. 500 for candidates from SC/ST category.
- Candidates who successfully pay the counselling fee will receive a One-Time password on their registered mobile number. To register for the TS LAWCET 2021 selection process, candidates will be required to click on the counselling link and enter details such as hall ticket number, date of birth, merit-rank, etc. on the registration form.
- In online choice filling and locking of TS LAWCET selection process 2020, candidates need to enter their choices of colleges and programs from the list available options displayed on-screen in the order of priority.
- During the TS LAWCET 2021 selection process, candidates will be allotted seat on the basis of their merit rank and choices opted for during the choice filling process.
- Candidates who are allotted seats in the TS LAWCET selection pocess 2021 will be issued seat allotment letters in the online mode in their individual accounts. The TS LAWCET seat allotment letter will contain the name and course allotted and also date of joining. Candidates will be required to report at the assigned college on the scheduled date to complete the remaining admission formalities
TS LAWCETSelection Process 2021 - Document Verification
The document verification in the selection process of TS LAWCET 2021 will be conducted in offline mode only. Candidates will be required to attend the document verification process with the following documents.
- TS LAWCET 2021 hall ticket
- Rank card of TS LAWCET 2021
- Maksheets and certificates of qualifying exam (10+2 for 5-year LLB, 10+2 and Degree for 3-Year LLB)
- Class 10 or SSC marksheets and certificates
- Transfer certificate
- Residence certificate
- Caste certificate(if applicable)
- Income certificate (for candidates claiming exemption)