AIL LET Mock Test 2020: Undergraduate law aspirants seeking admission to Army Institute of Law must practice AIL LET 2020 mock test. The Army Institute of Law offers admission to 5-Year Integrated LLB programme through the entrance test. Candidates practising mock test of AIL LET 2020 will have information about details the exam pattern of AIL LET 2020, question paper pattern, etc. The conducting body has officially released the mock test of AIL LET 2020 which the candidates can solve by visiting the official website. With a limited number of seats AIL LET sees intense competition and thus AIL LET 2020 mock test will assist candidates in their preparation for the exam providing with a chance of performing better. Mock test of AIL LET 2020 can come in handy in many ways for the candidates attempting it. For more information on AIL LET mock test 2020, candidates are advised to go through the article below.
AIL LET Mock Test 2020 - Importance
- The AIL LET 2020 mock test 2020 is made available online which will allow the candidates to get acclimatised to the actual exam-day like conditions as the test is time-bound.
- Practicing mock test of AIL LET 2020 will help the candidates to have a precise idea about the various subjects/topics from which they will be asked questions in the examination. This will allow them to form their preparation strategy in a guided manner.
- AIL LET 2020 will be conducted in the online mode. Managing time is of the essence in an online entrance exam. Candidates solving mock test of AIL LET 2020 are more likely to develop this skill and put it to use on the day of the exam.
- Solving AIL LET mock test 2020 will allow the candidates to evaluate their preparation so far. It will help them analyse their strengths and drawbacks when it comes to answering questions online. Additionally, candidates can also reflect upon the topics they find more time consuming and allot time accordingly towards them.
- The default log-in facility allows the candidates to attempt AIL LET 2020 mock test as many times as they want. This allows them to get acquainted with a large number of questions which in turn improves their chances of qualifying the entrance test.
How to take AIL LET Mock Test 2020
Candidates can attempt to solve AIL LET 2020 mock test by following the steps mentioned below.
- Visit the official website of AIL LET 2020
- Click on the tab ‘LET 2020 Mock Test’ on the home page
- In the log-in window that appears, click on “Sign in” with default login credentials
- A pop-up page with general instructions about the exam will open subsequently
- Read the AIL LET 2020 guidelines thoroughly
- Accept the terms and conditions of the test and click on ‘I am ready to begin’ for the lest to start
- AIL LET 2020 mock test like the exam will comprise of four sections of 50 questions each
- Candidates can switch between sections simply by clicking on the section tab provided at the top left of the screen.
- Each multiple-choice question in the mock test of AIL LET 2020 will be followed by four options, out of which only one option is the correct answer
- Candidates can choose their responses by clicking on the radio button adjacent to the option
- Also to deselect an answer, candidates need to click on the previously selected button or click on another answer option or simply click on ‘Clear Response’
- To save a response, candidates need to click on the ‘Save & Next’ button
- Candidates can also click on ‘Mark for Review & Next’ to analyse a question for review later
- At the end of 200 questions, candidates will be able to see the number of questions answered/unanswered, marked for review etc
- Within the assigned time limit, candidates can revisit the previous questions unsolved or marked for review and attempt them
- The scores of AIL LET 2020 mock test obtained by the candidate will be made available at the end of the test
AIL LET 2020 - Preparation Tips
The Army Institute of Law conducts AIL LET 2020 primarily for candidates who are wards of Army Personnels seeking admission to the BA LLB course. However, every year thousands of candidates register for the exam making it one of the most sought after entrance tests in the country. With the competition on the rise for AIL LET, it is imperative that candidates seeking to appear in the entrance test leave no stone unturned. To help candidates with their efforts, we have included a few preparation tips for AIL LET 2020 which can come in quite handy.
- It ideal to familiarize oneself with the syllabus and exam pattern of AIL LET 2020 before starting with the preparation for the same.
- Candidates must understand what each section entails in terms of topics and their weightage in the question paper. One can then form their preparation strategy accordingly.
- For each section, candidates should refer to 2-3 recommended books.
- Candidates should be well versed in grammar and vocabulary which can be achieved through regular practice
- The habit of staying up-to-date on news and recent events can prove to be very helpful in acing the exam.