TS LAWCET Registration 2020: Candidates are required to complete TS LAWCET 2020 registration in order to be able to appear in the Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test. Osmania University is the body conducting the registration process of TS LAWCET 2020 on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education. The TS LAWCET registration process 2020 began on 6th March 2020 in the online mode. The TS LAWCET registration process comprises of steps like providing general information, filling up the application form, uploading documents and payment of the TS LAWCET 2020 registration fee. Candidates must be careful in filling up the details during TS LAWCET registration 2020 and provide correct details. The details provided during the registration process of TS LAWCET 2020 will be verified by the authorities later during document verification. For complete information on TS LAWCET registration process 2020 including important dates, registration process, etc., candidates are advised to read the article below.
TS LAWCET Registration 2020 - Important Dates
Osmaina University has released the important dates for TS LAWCET 2020 registration. It is necessary that candidates keep track of the TS LAWCET registration 2020 important dates so that they do not miss out on any event. Candidates can refer to the table below to find out the important dates of TS LAWCET registration 2020.
TS LAWCET registration 2020 start date
Last Date to register for TS LAWCET 2020 (without late fine)
10th June 2020
Last Date to pay TS LAWCET 2020 registration fee (with Rs. 4000 late fee)
TS LAWCET Registration 2020 - Requirements
The TS LAWCET 2020 registration process has to be completed in the online mode. Candidates are advised to keep the following things handy before starting with the registration process of TS LAWCET 2020.
- An active mobile number and a valid email Id
- Scanned copy of passport sized photograph and signature
- Scanned copy of Aadhar card
- SSC and Intermediate certificate and marksheet
- Hall Ticket Number of SSC or Equivalent examination Certificate
- Marks Memo/Hall Ticket Number of Intermediate/10+2/Equivalent
- Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking details
- Scanned copy of Special category certificate, if applying under NCC, Sports, PH, CAP or any other special category
- Income certificate (as applicable)
- Caste certificate scanned copy (as applicable)
How to complete TS LAWCET Registration 2020?
Candidates are required to complete the simple step-by-step procedure mentioned below to complete TS LAWCET 2020 registration
- Visit the official website of TS LAWCET 2020
- In the TS LAWCET application portal, click on ‘Application fee payment’ tab
- In the window that appears, fill in your personal details and choose a payment type
- After filling the details, click on ‘proceed to payment
- Pay the application fee online via credit card/debit card/ net banking ( Rs. 800 for candidates belonging to general category, Rs. 500 for SC/ST candidates)
- After completing the fee payment, candidates can check the payment status of their TS LAWCET registration using the 'payment status’ option.
- Enter your enrollment/hall ticket number and mobile number and click on ‘Check Payment Status’.
- Upon clicking on ‘payment status’, your payment reference id will appear on the screen and status will read as ‘success’, if payment is successful
- On successful fee payment, you will be redirected to a new page containing the application link
- Click on the link ‘Proceed to Fill application’.
- Fill in your Personal Information and other information as asked
- Review your application, check the declaration and click on ‘preview/submit’
- In case of any errors, click on ‘modify’
- After correction (if any), click on ‘Confirm/Freeze’ after correction to complete TS LAWCET 2020 registration
- Your registration number for TS LAWCET 2020 will appear on the screen
- Print out a duly filled in copy of TS LAWCET application form 2020 for future reference
TS LAWCET 2020 Registration - Important Points
- The conducting authority will consider the registration process of TS LAWCET 2020 to be complete only if the application form is complete in all aspects and contain all the necessary documents as required.
- Candidates must provide genuine and correct information during the TS LAWCET registration 2020 as the details will be verified by the conducting authority later on.
- If at any stage, it is found that the information provided by a candidate during the TS LAWCET registration process is inaccurate, his/her candidature will be rejected. Such candidates are also liable to be prosecuted.