GUJCET Notification 2016
Candidates who are interested must fill and submit the application form of GUJCET 2016.
Steps for applying for GUJCET form are mentioned below:
Step 1: Applicants are required to register by visiting website www.gseb.org.
Step 2: Applicants are required to click on GUJCET and then on “Apply Online”.
Step 3: Applicants are required to fill their Name, Mobile number and Email ID and register it.
Step 4: Applicants need to login and fill in their personal, qualification and necessary detail as mentioned in the form and submit it.
Step 5: Applicants need to pay application fees to complete the process offline through DD in favor of “Secretary, Gujarat Common Entrance Test Cell, Gandhinagar”.
Step 6: After completion of form applicants need to take printout of form and send their application form to the following address:
Admission Committee for professional Courses,
L.D. College of Engineering Campus,
Ahmadabad – 380015.
- Date of availability of form: February / March 2016. Exact date when the GUJCET application form 2016 will be issued by GSEB will be announced by the Board. It is expected that the forms will be made available in February or March.
- Mode of application: Gujarat CET 2016 application form is expected to be released online at www.gseb.org.
- Admission to medical courses in the state of Gujarat is done on the basis of GUJCET. Some news reports have stated in the recent past that a new GUJCET 2016 may be organized wherein engineering aspirants will also be able to appear for the CET and get admission in state engineering colleges on the basis of that. Whether the GUJCET application form 2016 will be for medical aspirants and engineering aspirants both or not, will be known only when the state releases the official notification. As of now, HSC science students of GSEB are advised to study their board syllabus carefully to be prepared for the common entrance test.
GUJCET Eligibility Criteria 2016
Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) has some eligibility requirements which the applicants have to follow. The eligibility criteria for the common entrance test can be described as-
A. Eligibility of Schools / Institutions for sending the candidates for GUJCET 2016
- All the Higher Secondary Schools, registered by the Board and given permission to run Higher Secondary Science Stream ( 10 + 2 Pattern ) and have been granted Index Number for Higher Secondary Certificate Examination, can send the candidates for the examination subject to the conditions prescribed by the Board from time to time.
- The recognized schools having Higher Secondary Science Stream ( 10 + 2 Pattern ) situated in the State of Gujarat which are registered and affiliated with Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi ( CBSE ) and Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi ( CISCE ), can send the candidates for the examination.
- The Higher Secondary Schools / Institutions having Science Stream :
- Shall get information, applications, etc. registered as prescribed by the Board on the dates and place decided by the Board.
- Shall keep registers and records as decided by the Board time to time.
- Shall give co-operation in the administration of examination and the facilities related with it.
- Shall observe and implement the instructions issued by the Board time to time.
B. Eligibility for Candidates for GUJCET 2016
- Candidates who have passed or going to appear this year for the Higher Secondary certificate examination (10+2) science stream conducted by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary education board, Gandhinagar or the candidates who have filled in Application Form for appearing and eligible for appearing in the examination of std. XII science stream
- Candidates who have passed Std. XII Science Stream examination conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi through the recognized school situated in Gujarat or the candidates who have filled in Application Form fro appearing in the examination of Std. XII Science Stream through recognized school/candidates going to appear in examination of Std. XII Science Stream in the very year in which the candidates have filled in Application Form For Common Entrance Test.
- Candidates who have passed Std. XII Science Stream examination conducted by the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE), New Delhi through the recognized school situated in Gujarat or the candidates who have filled in Application Form for appearing in the examination of Std. XII Science Stream through recognized school/candidates going to appear in examination of Std. XII Science Stream in the very year in which the candidates have filled in Application Form For Common Entrance Test.
- Candidates who are the heirs of the officers/ employees who are basically from the State of Gujarat but performing their duties in other States as the officers/employees of Central/State Government, Military Forces or the Board/Corporation governed by the Central/State Government, who have passed Std. 12 Science Stream examination conducted by the Higher Secondary Education Board situated in the State in which they are performing duties or the candidates who have filled in Application Form for appearing in the examination of Std. XII Science Stream or the candidates going to appear in examination of Std. XII Science Stream in the very year in which the candidates have filled in Application Form for Common Entrance Test.
- Other candidates who are eligible to get admission in the said courses as per the admission Rule framed form time to time by Joint Admission Committee for Professional Courses. Admission Building, L.D. College of Engineering Campus, Ambawadi, Ahmedabad 380015 for admission in Engineering and Degree/Diploma Pharmacy course and Centralized Admission Committee, C/o. Dean, B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad 380016 for admission in Medical course, who have passed Std. XII Science Stream examination or the candidates who have filled in Application inform for appearing in the examination of Std. XII Science Stream or the candidates going to appear in the said examination.
GUJCET Exam Pattern 2016
- It is a written test of 3 hours. There are 4 sections in test - Physics, chemistry, Maths, Biology.
- Those who are appearing for Engineering course, has to attempt Physics, Chemistry & Maths sections. And those who are appearing for Medical entrance through GUJRAT CET, has to appear for Physics, Chemistry & Biology sections.
- There are 40 questions in each section & each question is of 1 mark.The admission in different private and government colleges as well as universities are decided on the basis of candidates scores in Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET).
- GUJCET examination comprises of multiple choice questions with each question carries four alternatives.
- The aspirants are required to appear for a different combination of subjects, according to their preferred field. GUJCET is conducted in the languages English, Hindi, and Gujarati .
GUJCET Syllabus 2016
GUJCET 2016 Syllabus For Chemistry
- Solid State
- General Principles and Processes of Isolations of Elements
- P- Bolock Elements- II
- Halo Alkanes and Halo Arenes
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- D and F Block Elements
- Complex Salts or Co-Ordination compound
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
GUJCET 2016 Syllabus For Physics
- Electric Charge & Electric Field
- electrostatic potential & capacitance
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effect of Electric Current
- Magnetism & Matter
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating Current
- Electro Magnetic Waves
- Ray Optics
- Wave optics
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- Semi Conductor Electronics
- communication system
GUJCET 2016 Syllabus For Biology
- Water Relation of Plants
- Mineral Nutrition
- Animal Nutrition and Digestive System of Cockroach & Humans
- Respiration in Animals
- Circulation in Animals
- Excretion and Osmoregulation in Animals
- Movement and Locomotion in Animal
- Nervous System of Cockroach and Humans
- Human Endocrine System
- Reproduction in Flowering Plants
- Growth and Development in Plants
- Reproduction and Development in Animals
- Growth, Regeneration and Ageing
- Organism and their Environment
- Natural Resources: Their Kinds and Sources
- Pollution and its Control
- Biological Resources and Biodiversity
- Population - Environment and Development
- Food Production
- Immunity and Human Health
- Modern Methods of Diagnosis
GUJCET Admit Card 2016
- First go to official website:- www.gseb.org
- Now click on the link to download the link to download GUJCET Admit Card 2016
- Fill all the details i.e. registration number and email ID.
- Now click on submit button
- As you submitted it, your admit card will be appeared in front of you
- Download it and save it for the further uses
GUJCET 2016 Test Centres
- The GUJCET exam 2016 has many exam centers all over the country. Candidates are advised to visit the Board website to get the exam center codes and pick on three choices.Exam centers are chosen by candidates at the time of filling out applications.
- City and address for the center of examination will be given on the Hall Ticket.
- No request for change of center will be considered under any circumstances.
- Candidates must bear all costs such as transportation, etc., to appear for the examination.
- Timings of the exam are mentioned on the Admit Card and it is the responsibility of the candidate to reach the center to enter the examination hall half-an-hour before the scheduled commencement of exam.
GUJCET 2016 Counselling
A several thousands of candidates from all over India take the GUJCET examination 2016. All of them are awaiting for the counselling notification schedules and allotment process. GUJCET Counselling 2016 is to be conducted for every year and for this year the exam was conducted in April/ May. Candidates who wanna download their counselling schedule, you can get it from here or from the official website.
The Examination Board will announce the GUJCET Counselling 2016 detailed advertisement notification and it will be available on Official website of GUJCET as soon they release the notification. Candidates those are wish to get the counselling schedule and allotment details, then you should keep watching this page regularly for more updates.
Candidates should enter their registration number and date of birth in order to download the result and you can download GUJCET Counselling 2016 from official GSEB site.
Gujarat CET Counseling Schedule 2016
1. Filling and alteration of choices by the candidates for actual admission will take in the First Week of July, 2016.
2. Display of filled and locked choices and reporting to ACPC, if any discrepancy found will take place in the Second Week of July, 2016.
3. Declaration of First allotment list will be done in the end of Second Week of July, 2016.
Steps in GUJCET 2016 Counselling
- Online Registration and Fee Remission
- Choice filling and locking
- Seat allotment round 1 results
- Upgrade and admissions on round 1 results
- Second round seat allotment results
- Admissions on the seats allotted in the second round
- Upgrade and the third round of seat allotment of GUJCET 2016
- Spot Round etc.
- Document Verification
- Final fee remission and other institute level formalities
Documents Required while counseling for GUJCET
Candidates must know about the required documents required to bring while appearing for GUJCET Counseling.
- Original counseling letter along with photocopy of counseling letter
- Original Admit card along with photocopy of admit card
- Bank draft has to be made as per the guidelines mentioned on GUJCET prospect
- All the original and at least 2 photocopy of certificates of 10th & 12th class
- Rank Card / Hall Ticket
- Score card (if applicable)
- Original degree/provisional certificate if candidate is appearing 8 ) Community certificate(SC/ST/OBC/Other) signed by the authorized authority
- Medical documents mentioned on GUJCET application form 10) 4-6 Passport size photographs color and black and white
- Other supportive documents mentioned on GUJCET application form.
About GUJCET 2016
GUJCET is popularly known as Gujarat Common entrance test. This is a common entrance examination conducted in Gujarat for admission in to various medical and graduate courses in the various universities of Gujarat. There are list of courses that are offered in these universities. Some of them are bachelor of technology, bachelor of engineering, bachelor of medicine bachelor of surgery, bachelor of pharmacy. All these courses are offered and taught in a way where the personality of an individual not only grows but develops as well.
There is a certain eligibility criteria for the students who wish to sit for these entrance examinations. Students appearing for these examinations should attain a minimum of 50 percent of marks and for the reserved category it is 45 per cent. Adding on, educational qualifications required for the course is that candidate should intermediate passed with science.
Once the examinations are conducted the next step is that of counseling procedure. In this particular procedure students are admitted into universities. The counseling procedure is extremely easy to follow. The allotment of subjects is done through computerized distribution parallel counseling. There will be no separate counseling letter that is sent to the students. Students are supposed to report on the reporting time as per the schedule. Also it is important for the students to attend the counseling in person and there should be maximum one guardian present along the student. Students are also required to carry original documents and they should be attested, otherwise they will not be considered valid. In a nutshell, it is important that every guideline should be followed. The counseling process has different stages and levels. These stages involve depositing of certain amount of fee and the counseling for different subjects is included. Students who are eligible are called for counseling.
The medium of instruction is English. The examination consists of 160 objective types of questions and there are multiple types of questions. There is no negative marking applicable in these entrance test examinations. The structure of the examination is that it contains of 4 parts. The entire examination is divided into 4 parts, parts 1 consist of questions from Physics and the entire duration is approximate 60 minutes. The total number of questions asked as 40 in total. Part 2 consists of questions from Biology and the entire duration is approximate 60 minutes. Part 3 consists of questions from chemistry and the duration is similar to that of physics and biology.