AIIMS, Delhi has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Junior Resident under various specialities. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format on or before 5 June 2018.
Last Date of Application: 5 June 2018.
AIIMS, Delhi Vacancy Details:
- Blood bank-4 Posts
- Blood bank (CNC)-3 Posts
- Blood bank (Trauma Centre) -2 Posts
- Burns and plastic surgery- 6 Posts
- Cardiacradiology- 1 Post
- Cardiology -1 Post
- Community Medicine -4 Posts
- CTVS -1 Post
- Dermatology & Venereology -1 Post
- EHS-3 Posts
- Emergency Medicine -76 Posts
- Emergency Medicine (Trauma Centre) -8 Posts
- Geriatric Medicine - 2 Posts
- Lab. Medicine - 2 Posts
- Lab. Medicine (Trauma Centre) - 2 Posts
- Nephrology -3 Posts
- Neurology -1 Post
- Neurosrugery (Trauma Centre) -5 Posts
- Neuroradiology -2 Posts
- Orthopaedics (Trauma Centre) -4 Posts
- Paediatrics (Casualty) -5 Posts
- Psychiatry -6 Posts
- Radiology (Trauma Centre) -3 Posts
- Radiotherapy - 6 Posts
- Rheumatology -2 Posts
- Surgery (Trauma Centre)- 31 Posts
- Dental Surgery + CDER- 8 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Resident Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
Junior Resident: MBBS/BDS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI/DCI.
Selection Process for Junior Resident Posts
Selection will be on the basis of interview.
How to Apply for Junior Resident Posts
Online applications will be accepted through the official website 5 June 2018.