BPS Government Medical College has invited applications for recruitment to the Post of Senior Resident and Demonstrator. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 8 June 2018.
- Last date for submission of application: 8 June 2018
- Last date for submission of application for Remote Area: 11 June 2018
BPSGMC Vacancy Details
- Senior Resident (Super Speciality) – 10 Posts
- Senior Resident (Speciality) – 43 Posts
- Demonstrator/Tutor – 9 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Resident and Demonstrator Posts
Educational Qualification: As per PGIMS Rohtak.
How to apply for BPSGMC Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can submit applications along with the documents in the office of Director, B.P.S. Govt. Medical College For Women, Khanpur Kalan, Sonepat, Haryana on or before 8 May 2018.
Application Fee for Senior Resident and Demonstrator Posts
- General: Rs. 500/-
- Female and Reserve Category Candidates: Rs. 250/-