Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, Bilaspur Recruitment 2019: Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, Bilaspur has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Associate Professor, Professor, Assistant Professor. All Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 29 March 2019.
- Last date for submission of online application: 29 March 2019
Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, Bilaspur Vacancy Details
- Professor – 46 Posts
- Associate Professor – 74 Posts
- Assistant Professor – 100 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Faculty Posts
- Professor – Ph.D. degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of 10 research publications.
- Associate Professor – good academic record, with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines; Master‘s Degree with at least 55% marks.
- Assistant Professor – Master‘s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
How to apply for Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, Bilaspur Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the post by sending applications to the Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, Bilaspur latest by 29 March 2019.