HPSC Recruitment 2019
HPSC Recruitment 2019: Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Medical Officer, Assistant Architect and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 5 February 2019.
- Commencement of submission of application: 7 January 2019
- Last date for submission of application: 5 February 2019
HPSC Vacancy Details
- Assistant Architects – 7 Posts
- Medical Officer, HCMS-I, (Class-I) – 41 Posts
- Assistant Environmental Engineer (Group-B) – 14 Posts
- Scientist-B (Group-B) – 4 Posts
- Scientist Grade-I (Group-A) – 2 Posts
- District Horticulture Officer or Equivalent (Class -Il) – 41 Posts
- Assistant Geologist and equivalent (Class-II) (unreserved) – 2 Posts
- Assistant Statistician/Statistical Officer/Agriculture Statistical Officer/Field Officer (Statistics) /Assistant Statistical Officer/Research Officer (Statistics) (Class-II) (unreserved) – 2 Posts
- Divisional Soil Conservation Officer/Senior Analyst and equivalent (Class-I) (unreserved)- 3 Posts
- Economist (Class-I) (unreserved) – 1 Post
- Deputy Director of Agriculture and equivalent (Class-I) – 4 Posts
- Assistant Agriculture Engineer (Class-Il) (unreserved) – 6 Posts
- Horticulture Development Officer (Class-II) – 96 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Medical Officer, Assistant Architect and Other Posts
- Assistant Architects – Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture of a recognized University or Associate Membership of the Indian Institute of Architects.
- Medical Officer, HCMS-I, (Class-I) – Graduate in Medicine and surgery of a recognized university or any other university or institution recognized by the medical council of India; and Registered as medical practioner with medical council of India or any other state medical council in Indian union; Hindi/ Sanskrit upto Matric Standard or higher Education.
- Assistant Environmental Engineer (Group-B) – Graduate in Engineering in First division in Civil /Mechanical /Chemical /Environmental Engineering.
- Scientist-B (Group-B) – M.Sc in First division in the Chemistry/Biotechnnology/Micro-Biology/BioChemistry/Environmental Sciences (with Degree in Science).
- Scientist Grade-I (Group-A) – 2 M.Sc. Botany/ Zoology/ Microbiology /Chemistry /Bio-Chemistry/Environment Science with Minimum 60% Marks with 8 yrs experience.
- District Horticulture Officer or Equivalent (Class -Il) – 2nd Class M.Sc. Horticulture from a recognised university; Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric Standard or Higher Education.
How to apply for HPSC Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 5 February 2019. Candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
Download Official Notification PDF Here
Also Visit: General Knowledge
Also Read: Current Affairs