NHM Osmanabad Recruitment 2019: National Health Mission (NHM Osmanabad (Maharashtra) invited Applications for Medical Officer, Pharmacist, Staff Nurse & Other Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 21 August 2019.
Last Date for Submission of Application - 21 August 2019.
NHM Osmanabad Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 84
- Medical Officer RBSK UG- 6 Posts
- Pharmacist [RBSK]- 2 Posts
- Medical Officer MBBS Full Time [NUHM]- 2 Posts
- Pharmacist [NUHM]- 1 Posts
- Medical Officer MBBS [SNCU-4, Dailysis-1]- 5 Posts
- Medical Officer AYUSH UG- 5 Posts
- Medical Officer AYUSH PG [Unani-1]- 1 Post
- Staff Nurse- 29 Posts
- Accountant- 1 Post
- Physiotherapist [NLEP-1, NPCDCS-1]- 2 Posts
- Statistical Assistant [Block M&E Officer]- 4 Posts
- Paramedical Worker (TB-L) Leprosy- 3 Posts
- Block Community Mobiliser- 2 Posts
- Ophthalmic Assistant-NPCB-1- 1 Post
- ECG Tech.IPHS-1- 1 Post
- Tutor- 1 Post
- Legal Counselor [PCPNDT]- 1 Post
- Anesthetists [IPHS]- 4 Posts
- Obstetrician [IPHS]- 1 Post
- Pediatrician [IPHS]- 3 Posts
- Pediatrician [SNCU]- 1 Post
- Physician [IPHS]- 2 Post
- Physician [NCD]- 1 Post
- Psychiatrist [DMHP]- 1 Post
- Radiologist [IPHS]- 1 Post
- Surgeon [IPHS]- 2 Post
- Super Specialist Cardiologist [IPHS]- 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Medical Officer, Pharmacist, Staff Nurse & Other Posts:
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Medical Officer RBSK UG- Candidates having BAMS degree, are eligible for the posts.
Pharmacist [RBSK]- Candidate should have B. Pharmacy / D. Pharmacy degree.
Medical Officer MBBS Full Time [NUHM]- Candidate should have MBBS degree.
Pharmacist [NUHM]- Candidate should have B. Pharmacy / D. Pharmacy degree.
For more information, visit detailed notification link
|Official Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to Apply for NHM Osmanabad Jobs 2019:
Eligible candidates may send their application with other necessary documents to " National Health Campaign Office, Room no. 213, second storey district campus unevenism" latest by 21 August 2019.