National Health Mission (NHM), Haryana has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Medical Officer, Accountant and Others. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 14 June, 21 June, 26 June and 2 July 2018.
- Walk-In-Interview Dates: 14 June, 21 June, 26 June and 2 July 2018
NHM Haryana Vacancy Details
- Anaesthetist – 1 Post
- Paediatrician – 1 Post
- Medical Officer – 1 Post
- Fleet Manager – 1 Post
- Accountant – 1 Post
- District Program Coordinator- 1 Post
- Block Asha Coordinator- 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Medical Officer, Accountant and Other Posts
- Anaesthetist/Paediatrician – MBBS or equivalent from a reputed Institue recognized by MCI and should have diploma in the concerned subject.
- Medical Officer – MBBS or equivalent from an institution recognized by MCI.
- Fleet Manager – MBA with computer knowledge.
- Accountant – Graduate in Commerce
- District Program Coordinator- MBA/PG Diploma in Management/Health Administration from a recognized Institute.
- Block Asha Coordinator- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts having optional subject of Sociology/Psychology/Rural Development.
How to apply for NHM Haryana Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on the scheduled dates in the office of Civil Surgeon, C Block, 2nd Floor, Premises of Civil Hospital, Sector – 6 Panchkula along with the documents.