National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management(NIFTEM) invited applications for the recruitment of Caretaker, Hindi Translator and IT Technician. Eligible candidates can apply for the post through the prescribed format and attend walk-in-interview on24 July 2018.
Notification Number - N/HR&/H/2017/136
Walk-in-Interview - 24 July 2018 at 10:00 AM
NIFTEM Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 4
- Caretaker - 2 Posts
- Hindi Translator - 1 Post
- IT Technician - 1Post
Eligibility Criteria for Caretaker, Hindi Translator and IT Technician Post
- Caretaker - Graduate with working knowledge of computers. Preference shall be given to those who are having experience in caretaking of Hostels, Guest House. Person selected is required to stay in the campus with relevant experience
- Hindi Translator - Master Degree in Hindi with English as an elective subject University with Typing speed of 30 words per minute in English and 30 words per minute in Hindi on Computers. Or Master degree with a recognized Diploma / Certificate Course in translation from Hindi to English & vice versa with Typing in English and 30 words per minute in Hindi on Computer. 2 years experience of translation work from versa in Central / State Government Offices, PSU/ Autonomous Bodies/University/ College/Publication House etc.
- IT Technician - 10+2 with one year Diploma in Basic Computer Hardware or networking and experience of 05 years Or Graduate with one year Diploma in Basic Computer Hardware or Networking and experience of 03 years
- Caretaker - 45 Years
- Hindi Translator - 35 Years
- IT Technician - 40 Years
Selection Procedurefor Caretaker, Hindi Translator and IT Technician Post
Selection will be done on the basis of written test/skill test & typing test
How to Apply for NIFTEMJobs 2018
The Eligible candidates may attend walk-in-interview at National Institute Of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management (NIFTEM), Kundli, Sonepat on24 July 2018 at 10:00 AM.