ONGC Recruitment 2019: Walk-In for Medical Officer Posts, Get Salary upto 1 Lakh
ONGC Recruitment 2019 Notification is out for Medical Officer Posts. Check details here.
ONGC Recruitment 2019: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), Dehradun has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Medical Officer. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format and appear for walk-in-interview on 24 November 2019.
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 24 November 2019
ONGC Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Medical Officer – Emergency Duty – 5 Posts
- Medical Officer – Physician – 1 Post
- Medical Officer – Cardiology – 1 Post
- Medical Officer – Radiology – 1 Post
ONGC Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria for Medical Officer Posts
- Medical Officer – Emergency Duty – Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.) from a recognized University.
- Medical Officer – Physician – Candidates holding MD qualification with 02 years Post MD experience in Cardiology are eligible to apply for the post.
- Medical Officer – Cardiology – Candidate should have DM-Cardiology from a recognized University/Institute.
- Medical Officer – Radiology – Candidates with MD (Radiology)/ MD (Radio Diagnosis) are eligible to apply for the post.
ONGC Recruitment 2019 Pay Scale
- Medical Officer – Emergency Duty – Rs.72,000/-
- Medical Officer – Physician, Cardiology, Radiology – Rs.1,00,000/-
How to apply for ONGC Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 24 November 2019 for medical officer posts at Satya Pal Wahi (ONGC) Hospital, Ballupur Road, Dehradun along with the documents. Candidates can check ONGC Recruitment 2019 Official Notification PDF for more details.
Latest Government Jobs:
Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT) Recruitment 2019, Applications invited for Assistant Manager Post
HPPSC HP Forest Service Exam 2019 Notification Released @hppsc.hp.gov.in, Apply Online for HP ACF Posts
ISRO SDSC SHAR Recruitment 2019: 90 Vacancies for Technician/Draughtsman B Posts, Apply by 29 Nov