SSC JHT Answer Key 2020: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the tentative answer key alongwith Response Sheet of the online exam of Paper 1 for the post of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator and Senior Hindi Translator. Candidates, who have appeared in SSC JHT 2020 Exam, can download SSC Answer Key from the official website of the Commission i.e.ssc.nic.in
SSC JHT Answer Key Link is available below. The candidates can check SSC JHT/SHT Answer, Response Sheet through the link. The candidates can also submit objection/representation, if any, against, SSC Hindi Translator Answer Key between 27 November 2020 (06:00 PM) and 01 December 2020 (06:00 PM) on payment of Rs. 100/- per question/answer challenge through the link below:
How to Download SSC JHT Answer Key 2020 ?
- Go to the official website of SSC i.e. https:// ssc.nic.in.
- Click on the link "Uploading of Tentative Answer Keys alongwith Candidates’ Response Sheet (s) of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator and Senior Hindi Translator Examination, 2020”
- A PDF file will open where you will find the SSC JHT Answer Key PDF Notice along with link to download Answer Key and Link to submit representations.
- 4.Click on ‘Link for candidate’s response sheet, tentative answer keys and submission of representation’
- Select an Examination Name to proceed and click on ‘Submit’ Button
- Now, Go to ‘Click Here’ tab given under Module for candidate's response, correct answer and submissions of representations if any
- Provide your Roll Number and Password
- Download SSC JHT Paper 1 Answer Key
- Take a print out of Response Sheets, as the same will not be available after the above-specified time limit
SSC JHT Paper 1 exam was held on 19 November 2020. Candidates who would qualify in the Paper 1 will be called for SSC JHT Paper 2 which is Descriptive Type Paper (Translation & Essay) of 200 Marks.