WCD, Haryana Job Notification 2019: Women & Child Development (WCD), Department Haryana has notified more than 349 vacancies of Block Assistant, Block Coordinator, Consultant, Accountant and other in the various departments. Candidates should remember that the application process will be completely online and candidates will be required to pay application fee through online mode only.
Candidates can apply online or WCD, Haryana 2019 through the application link http://www.oscarsecurity.co.in/index.php/registration-form. The last date for submitting applications is 24 February 2019.
Out of 349 Vacancies, 11 posts are available at State level and 42 posts at District Level. Total 296 posts are available at block level and candidates will have major chances to get a job under the WCD, Haryana Job 2019 under POSHAN Abhiyaan by Women and Child Development Department, Haryana.
• Last Date of Application: 24 February 2019
• Consultant (Planning, Monitoring & Evaluation)-01
• Consultant (Health & Nutrition)-01
• Consultant (Financial Management)-01
• Consultant (Capacity Building & BCC)-01
• Consultant (Procurement)-01
• Project Associate-02
• District Coordinator-21
• District Project Assistant-21
• Block Coordinator-148
• Block Project Assistant-148
• Consultant (Planning, Monitoring & Evaluation)- PG degree/diploma in Management/ Computer Applications/Computer Science or B. Tech/BE in IT/Computer Engineering or PG in Science with formal training on IT/computer with at least 55% marks.
• Consultant (Health & Nutrition)- PG degree in Nutrition/ Public Health/ Social Sciences/ Rural Development Community Medicine with at least 55% marks At least 3 years experience in planning, implementation and monitoring of child and women nutrition programmes.
• Consultant (Financial Management)- CA/ CS/ CMA (CWA) or MBA (Finance) from reputed institute with at least 55%marks. At least 3 years qualification experience out of which 1 year should be in Government/ PSU/ international agencies.
• Consultant (Capacity Building & BCC)- PG degree in Social Sciences/ Health Communication/ Mass Communication/Rural Development that includes courses on training/capacity building management in nutrition/public health with at least 55% marks At least 3 years experience in planning and implementing behavior change communication and capacity building interventions in public health/nutrition programmes.
• Consultant (Procurement)- PG degree in Supply Chain Management/ MBA with specialization in Operations / Supply Chain Management At least 3 years experience in application maintenance / 4 years experience in supply chain management and procurement planning.
• Accountant- PG degree in Commerce/ Accounting/ CWAInter/CA- Inter with at least 50%marks At least 3 years experience in accounting with exposure in budgeting & audit out of which 1 year should be in Government/PSU.
• Project Associate- Graduate in Computer Science or IT At least 2 years work experience in the relevant field Formal training in IT/mobile applications.
• District Coordinator- Graduate or Certification/Diploma in Computer Science or IT At least 2 years experience in application maintenance & support. Good oral and written communication skills in local language.
• District Project Assistant- Graduate Degree/Post Graduate Diploma in Management/ Social Sciences/ Nutrition, Minimum 2 years work experience of capacity building, with supervisory skills
• Block Coordinator- Graduate. At least 2 years experience of working with technology and software application support
• Block Project Assistant- Graduate. At least 1 year experience of working with Community/Local Government
How to apply: Interested candidates can send their application online with the link http://www.oscarsecurity.co.in/index.php/registration-form on or before 24 February 2019.
Official Notification PDF Download Here
OUAT, Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2019 for Vice Chancellor Posts
Top 5 of the day–19 February 2019, 1600+ Jobs Available in Engineer, Teaching, Apprentices and other
APEPDCL Recruitment 2019 for 15 Assistant Engineer/Electrical Posts, Apply Online by 5 March
Nagpur Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2019, 84 Vacancies for Engineer Posts