The Symbiosis SET BBA exam is one of the highly sought after undergraduate level management entrance exams for which thousands of aspirants apply every year. This makes it evident that the competition to secure seats among the top colleges affiliated to Symbiosis International University is tough. Candidates preparing for the exam therefore experience exam jitters or anxiety when the D-day approaches. However, this performance anxiety towards the SET BBA entrance exam can actually hamper your performance at the last minute.
Therefore, candidates are advised to read the last minute tips and strategies to prepare for the SET BBA 2020 entrance exam. Find out how to crack the SET BBA entrance exam without having to worry about the exam day jitters. It should be noted that the last minute tips are all about the last week before the D-day exam and not just about a day before. Plan the last week in a way that you are fully prepared to face the unexpected in the exam. Read on to find out about the last minute tips and strategies:-
- Analyse Mock Tests – Rather than attempting the mock tests, candidates are advised to analyse the mock test that they attempted during the preparation period. The last minute revision of the mock tests and the errors that you did will help you become alert beforehand.
- Revise important concepts – It is important to revise all the important concepts expected in the exam. Be it verbal ability, quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning, or general knowledge, revise every possible topic to make sure that you are through with the syllabus at the last minute.
- Take necessary breaks – Do not study at one stretch. Relax your mind with the necessary breaks and make sure that you are calm while preparing at the last moment. Breaks are necessary to boost the brain power that goes into preparing for the exam.
- Keep Admit Card ready – The SET BBA admit card is a crucial and mandatory document without which entry to the test center is restricted. Candidates are advised to keep the print out of the SET BBA Admit card ready a day before. In addition, keep one photo identity proof also that will be checked at the test center along with the Admit card.
- Reach Test Center on time – On the D-day, candidates are advised to reach the test center on time to avoid chances of chaos and maintain their calm. If your mind will be relaxed then you will be able to perform will lot more focus.
- Attempt SET BBA exam carefully – There are total 4 sections in the SET BBA exam and candidates get 2.5 hours to attempt the exam. There will be 150 questions which candidates should attempt carefully to score high percentile in the exam. As there is no pressure of negative marking, therefore candidates can attempt the entire paper in the end.
- Revise exam before submitting – As a matter of fact, candidates are advised to revise all the questions carefully before submitting the paper online. One you have submitted the assessment sheet, no changes can be made.
For more information about SET BBA Exam and other important BBA entrance exams, courses, colleges, keep visiting Jagranjosh.com!