ATMA 2022 Registration – AIMS ATMA 2022 registration and application process has commenced on the official website. According to the schedule available on the official website, the last date for students to complete the ATMA 2022 registration and application form is May 22, 2022, while the last date for students to complete the application fee submission is May 21, 2022.
ATMA 2022 Registration Fee Payment
The first step in ATMA 2022 registration is ATMA Application Fee payment. As per the official ATMA 2021 notification, the examination fee for the MBA entrance exam stands at:
Also Read: About ATMA Exam Syllabus – Click Here
Fee For North East Students (50% Off)
Fee For Female Candidates (25% Off)
As explained in the table, the ATMA registration fee for general category students is Rs. 1600/-. For female candidates appearing for the ATMA exam, there is a 25% rebate on the overall fee and their revised fee stands at Rs. 400/-. Similarly, for students / MBA aspirants from north-eastern states, the AIMS has granted 50% concession to the students taking the overall ATMA registration fee to INR 800/-.
Once the ATMA application fee is paid, the candidate will receive a system-generated Personal Identification Number (PID) on his/her Mobile by SMS as well as Email. This PID is an important factor in the entire ATMA exam process as it serves the purpose of being your Login ID for Re-Print of application form, Print of Admit Card as well as ATMA Result.
ATMA 2022 Registration - DIRECT LINK
How to pay ATMA 2022 Registration Fees?
In order to complete the payment of the ATMA exam fee, candidates can visit the official website of the ATMA test. Candidates can also follow the simple steps provided below to pay the ATMA exam fees.
- Visit the official website of AIMS ATMA i.e. atmaaims.com
- Click on the ‘ATMA Online Exam’ tab and follow the path shown below
- Enter your personal information (Name, Date of Birth, City)
- Input your Email Id and Phone Number
- Pay the requisite fee using any of the online payment options
Also Read: About ATMA Exam Eligibility Criteria – Click Here
Modes of Application fee payment
ATMA Exam fee can be paid by the candidates only through online mode i.e.
- Net Banking
- Credit /Debit Cards
- Bank Transfer
Other Important Details
There are a few important things that aspirants must keep in mind while completing the ATMA 2021 online registration. These include:
- Non-refundable ATMA exam fee: Candidates must note that the ATMA exam fee is non-refundable or transferable to other tests, other than the one that is selected by the candidate.
- No changes in Details: AIMS does not allow candidates to change or modify any personal details provided in the ATMA registrations form after submission. Therefore, candidates are requested to cross-verify all the details carefully before submitting the form.
- Searching PID or Password: Candidates who do not receive their PID on email or SMS can use the option of ‘Search PID or Password’ available on the ATMA website.
ATMA 2022 Registration: How to Apply?
The ATMA 2022 registration can be done through online mode only. Candidates who successfully complete the ATMA online payment of the fee will receive their PID and other instructions to complete the online registration on their registered email id. Alternatively, candidates can also follow the steps given below to complete the registration process.
- Visit the official website i.e. www.atmaaims.com
- Click on the ‘ATMA Exam Registration Link’ option
- After clicking on the ‘ATMA Exam Registration Link’ option, you will be redirected to another window. Here is the direct link to reach the ATMA exam registration form
- Provide all the details asked in the form and then click on the ‘Click here to register for the ATMA exam’ option mentioned at the end of the form.
- After successful registration for the test, the candidates are advised to take one printout of the filled-in Application (Registration Form).
- Applicants will receive an auto-generated e-mail on their registered e-mail address which will carry the login credentials i.e. username and password.
- Applicants can print the filled-in ATMA registration form, ATMA admit card, and the ATMA test result using the same login ID and password.
- The last date of printing the application form is May 22, 2022 followed by the last date to make the fee payment - May 21, 2022.
- Make the Fee payment online to complete the ATMA registration process.
Please note that in case you find any doubts, or are stuck in any step of the ATMA 2022 registration process, you can raise a query, or send an email the ATMA Secretariat on - email@example.com. Mention your PID and Test Date in the email to make the process simpler for the exam conducting authorities and get quick response from them.
About ATMA Exam
ATMA exam is conducted five times a year, allowing candidates to register for the MBA entrance exam in the same academic season without wasting an entire year. The ATMA 2022 Application Form is to be filled online by the candidates and the process involves providing important details such as personal information, their academic background, and payment of fees and other such details.
For more other informative articles about the ATMA MBA entrance exam, please visit www.jagranjosh.com.
Also Read: About ATMA Test Centers – Click Here
Also Read: About ATMA Exam Pattern – Click Here
Also Read: About ATMA Exam Important Dates – Click Here
Also Read: About ATMA List of Participating Institutes – Click Here
Also Read: About ATMA Selection Process – Click Here