National Archives of India invited application for recruitment to 47 different posts including Supervisior, Preservation, Conservation Attendants and Helper. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 30 days of the publication of the advertisement, 28 October 2013.
- Opening Date for Registration: 28 September 2013
- Closing Date for Registration: 28 October 2013 (Within 30 days of the publication of the advertisement)
Details of Post
- Supervisor: 02 Posts
- Preservation Assistant: 41 Posts
- Conservation Attendants: 02 Posts
- Helper: 02 Posts
Total Number of Post: 47 Post
- Supervisor: Not more than 65 Years
- Preservation Assistant: Minimum 18 years
- Conservation Attendants: Minimum 18 years
- Helper: Minimum 18 years
- Supervisor: The candidate must be graduate in Science discipline from a recognized university.
- Preservation Assistant: Minimum 12th Pass trained in conservation of documents.
- Conservation Attendants: Minimum 10th Pass trained in conservation of documents.
- Helper: Minimum 10th Pass and trained in conservation of documents.
How to apply
The candidates have to send the completely filled application to the below address within 30 days of the publication of the advertisement, 28 October 2013.
To the Director General of Archives, National Archives of India, Janpath, New Delhi
- Citing safety concerns, non-Kashmiri students demand
- They are also calling for action against cops who lathicharged students
- NIT campus has been tense since students clashed over Indias T20 defeat