NEET PG Participating Colleges 2023
NEET PG Participating Colleges: The Medical Counselling Committee administers the counselling process for NEET PG candidates. Candidates who qualify the NEET PG exam are eligible to take admission in the NEET PG colleges of India for post graduate courses such as MS, MD, and PG Diploma. As per the rules, admission is provided to candidates against the 50% All India quota seats in the NEET PG participating colleges. Admission against the rest 50% seat admission is offered by the state-based medical colleges.
As per reports, around 228 medical colleges inclusive of All India Quota colleges, state-based medical colleges, private, deemed and central participants in the NEET PG counselling round. The candidates before going for the counselling round have to complete the registration and choice filling process. After this, MCC releases the seat allotment result and those whose name is found on the same are called to appear in the NEET PG counselling round. Here we have provided the list of the top government colleges, private colleges, etc that take admission based in NEET PG marks.
NEET PG 2023 Government Medical College
The NEET PG selection is done against the 50% All India quota seats under which the participating colleges are administered by the central and state government. These NEET PG participating colleges choose candidates whose rank is fairly high in the selection process.
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi
- Government Medical College, Kozhikode
- Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Kerala
- Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC), New Delhi
- Madras Medical College (MMC), Chennai
- Institute of Medical Sciences (IMS – Banaras Hindu University), Varanasi
- Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College (LTMMC), Mumbai
- Stanley Medical College, Chennai
- SMS Medical College (SMSMC), Jaipur
- Government Medical College, Surat
- Government Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram
- Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna
- Nalanda Medical College, Patna
- Darbhanga Medical College, Laheriasarai
- Shri Krishna Medical College, Muzaffarpur
- Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Bhagalpur
- Assam Medical College, Dibrugarh
- Government T.D. Medical College, Alappuzha
- Guwahati Medical College, Guwahati
- Government Medical College, Kozhikode
- Silchar Medical College, Silchar
NEET PG 2023 Private Medical College
Candidates who are not able to secure a seat within the All India Quota colleges or state medical colleges can also get a admission to the private medical colleges. These colleges have been listed on the discretion of MCC. You can check out the list of the private colleges allowed to participate in the NEET PG counselling in the section below.
- Christian Medical College (CMC), Vellore
- Kasturba Medical College (KMC), Mangalore
- Maharajah’s Institute of Medical Sciences (MIMS), Vizianagaram
- SVS Medical College, MahabubNagar
- Sikkim Manipal Institute of Medical Sciences (SMIMS), Gangtok
- Gujarat Adani Institute of Medical Sciences (GAIMS), Kachchh
- Sri Ramachandra University, Chennai
- PSG Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Coimbatore
- Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences (KIMS), Bangalore
- PES Institute of Medical Sciences and Research (PSEIMSR), Kuppam
NEET PG 2023 Central University
Some central universities that have the required infrastructure offer admission to the candidates qualifying for the NEET PG examination. These universities are well equipped with the faculty and resources. Here you can check the list of all the central universities that participate in the selection process:
- Maulana Azad Medical College
- Lady Hardinge Medical College
- Jawaharlal Nehru M.C. AMU
- Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institution
- Inst. of Med. Sciences, BHU
NEET PG Deemed University
A lot of deemed universities along with their affiliated colleges participate in the NEET PG selection process. Candidates who fail to get seat in either private or public NEET PG colleges can apply for admission under the following deemed universities.
- JSS Medical College, Jagadguru Jagadguru
- M.M. Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Mullana
- Hamdard Inst. of Med. Sciences and Research, New Delhi
- Kasturba Medical College, Manipal Univ., Mangalore
- Kasturba Medical College, Manipal Univ., Manipal
- SDU Medical College, Kolar
- JLN Medical College, Datta Meghe,
- MGM Medical College, Aurangabad
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Dee. Univ. Med. College, Pune
- MGM Medical College, Navi Mumbai
NEET PG AFMS Colleges
Some defence forces medical colleges also accept the NEET PG score card to offer admission to the eligible candidates. These colleges are for those who wish to serve the forces. Here are the names of the popular defence colleges.
- Armed Forces Medical College, Pune
- Army Hospital (Research & Referral), Delhi Cantt, (Delhi)
- INHS Asvini (Mumbai)
- Command Hospital Air Force (Bangalore)
- Command Hospital Eastern Command (Kolkata)
- Command Hospital Western Command (Chandimandir)
- Command Hospital Central Command (Lucknow)
- Institute of Aerospace Medicine (Bengaluru)
The candidates who successfully qualify for the NEET PG examination have to participate in the counselling round. Apart from the central and state-based universities, many central universities, deemed universities and other colleges also participate in the NEET PG counselling round. Here in the table below, we have notified the names of all the colleges that are going to be participating in NEET PG exam.
How to Choose the Best NEET PG College?
NEET PG is one of the anticipated examination for admission to higher level medical courses. However, there are a lot of factors that should be kept in mind while choosing the best NEET PG colleges. These factors have been suggested by expert counsellors, check out the same in the section below:
- NIRF ranking
- National Medical Commission( NMC) recognition
- Admission Eligibility
- Fee structure
- Rural service bond
- Patient flow
- Internal PG quota
How many NEET PG participating colleges are there?
As per reports, around 228 NEET participating colleges inclusive of All India medical colleges, state-based medical colleges, and deemed, central and private colleges participate in the NEET PG exam.
When will the NEET PG counselling held?
As of now, the MCC has not announced the NEET PG counselling 2023 schedule. However, the same will be conducted after the results for the written exam are announced.
What documents are asked for by the NEET PG participating colleges?
Documents like the NEET scorecard, seat allotment letter, academic certificate, rank letter, caste certificate, MBBS degree certificate, and internship letter are asked for by the NEET PG participating colleges.
Do private colleges also participate in the NEET PG 2023 counselling?
Yes, private colleges also participate in the NEET PG 2023 counselling.