Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) 2020 exam is organised by Anna University, Tamil Nadu generally in the month of June for the MBA aspirants. The exam is conducted for admission to various management (MBA) degree programmes. Candidates appearing in the TANCET 2020 exam there are advised to carefully read the TANCET eligibility criteria and find out if they are eligible to apply for MBA Admissions to the University departments and regional campuses of Anna University.
TANCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The TANCET exam eligibility criteria that candidates must keep in mind before applying for the MBA Entrance exam is mentioned here. Candidates who meet the TANCET eligibility criteria will be deemed eligible to seek admission in the Anna university affiliated institutes.
- A Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration with at-least 50% marks (45% in the case of candidates from reserved category) is required to appear for the TANCET exam
- Candidates appearing for the final semester/year of the examination can also appear for the TANCET exam. However, they need to provide the provisional mark sheet during the admission procedure after the process of final selection.
- Candidates from other states can also apply for the TANCET exam, however, the eligibility criteria will be decided by the admitting authority and University.
The candidate must have one of the following qualifications to be eligible for TANCET:
- A Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% marks
- Candidates having B.E./B.Tech./B.Arch./B.Pharm are also eligible to apply for TANCET exam
- 10+3 years Diploma +3 years pattern
- 10+3 years diploma or 10+2+AMIE (awarded by the State Board of Technical Education) + AMIE
Also Read: About TANCET Exam Syllabus – Click Here
Also Read: About TANCET Test Centers – Click Here
Also Read: About TANCET Exam Pattern – Click Here
TANCET 2020: Application Process
The application process for TANCET exam starts in the month of May and applicants can fill the TANCET registration form which is available only in the online format. Candidates are required to pay Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- for SC /SCA /ST candidates) as the MBA entrance test fee for admission to MBA program. A candidate applying for more than one programme will have to pay an additional fee of Rs.500/- (250/- for SC/SCA/ST candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu) through online mode.
To stay updated with latest MBA news, please visit: www.jagranjosh.com/mba