MAH BHMCT CET Result 2020 Declared: As per the latest update, the Maharashtra State CET Cell has formally announced the MAH BHMCT CET Result 2020 today i.e. on 27th November 2020 – Friday. Candidates who have appeared for the State-level hotel management entrance examination can check their individual result and selection status online by logging onto the exam portal cetcell.mahacet.org. Alternatively, candidates can also click on the link provided below, which will open the PDF file in which the MAH BHMCT CET Result 2020 is available:
MAH BHMCT CET 2020 – Toppers list
As the Maharashtra BHMCT CET 2020 Result has been published in the form of a PDF file that has been uploaded on the official website; candidates can also check the toppers list or merit list for the hotel management entrance exam. As per the official list, Vedant Umesh Kale has secured the top spot in the Vedant Umesh Kale Merit List by securing CET Score of 71. He is closely followed by Sharvay Shirish Nagaonkar (CET score of 69) and Ranvir Ratnakar Shinde (CET score of 68) in second and third place.
How to check MAH BHMCT CET Result 2020 online?
To make sure that candidates do not face any problems while trying to check their individual results for Maharashtra BHMCT CET 2020 exam, the State CET Cell has published the same online on the official website. Candidates who want to easily access the Maharashtra Hotel Management Entrance Exam Result 2020, can check their individual results online by following the steps listed below:
- Step 1: Visit the official website i.e. cetcell.mahacet.org
- Step 2: Scroll Down to the Latest Notification Section
- Step 3: Find and Click on Link for ‘Result of MAH-B.HMCT-CET 2020’
- Step 4: You will be redirected to new page where PDF file will open
- Step 5: Search for your individual result using your exam registration number / roll number
- Step 6: Check your CET score and CET percentile
- Step 7: Download the document for future reference