Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) has one section on General Awareness. One can do well in this section by being updated. Experts here at jagranjosh.com have bought a sample question paper with 15 questions from National, International Current Affairs, Science and Technology areas, Corporate world and Economy. It is a balanced paper so that one can judge themselves on all the aspects. Practice with jagranjosh.com
1. What is the logo of the French apparel company Lacoste?
2. Japan’s oil firm acquired 26 percent stake of Krishna Godavari basin of deep sea block of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) in November 2012. Name the company that acquired this sea block from ONGC?
a) Mitsui Oil Exploration
b) Cosmo Oil Company
c) Idemitsu Kosan
d) Inpex Corp
3. Name the state that slapped a fine of 6000 crore rupees on Tata Steel for illegal mining in the month of November 2012?
a) Andhra Pradesh
4. Vodafone recently tied up with a Bank for launching its Mobile Payment Services. Name the Bank with which the tie-up was done?
a) HDFC Bank
c) ICICI Bank
5. In November 2012 a chain of coffee bar and a English Book Publishing company tied up to launch the books together. Name the two brands?
a) Penguin Books and Café Coffee Day
b) Café Coffee Day and Rupa
c) Rupa and Barista Lavazza
d) Barista Lavazza and Penguin Books