MICA Ahmedabad has extended MICAT Phase II registration dates. According to the revised dates provided, the last date for students to submit the MICAT 2022 Phase 2 application process is January 18, 2022.
The MICAT phase II registration began on 23rd November 2021 for the interested and eligible candidates who could not appear for the Phase I exam. Candidates can apply for the prestigious MBA entrance exam at the official website of Mudra Institute of Communications (MICA), Ahmedabad, mica.ac.in. The MICAT MBA entrance exam is a gateway to apply for the Post Graduate Programme in Management – Communication (PGDM-C) course. MICAT MBA entrance exam is conducted twice for the academic year. Candidates must take note of the important details pertaining to the application process to apply for the MICAT 2022 exam.
MICAT 2022 Registration Dates
Here are the important dates for MICAT 2022 exam registrations which candidates must mark in the calendar to seek admission to PGDM (Communications) batch 2022-24.
MICAT Exam Events
MICAT Registration starts
|October 5, 2021||November 23, 2021|
MICAT Registration Ends
|November 22, 2021 at 11:50 pm||
18, January 2022
|December 4, 2021||January 29, 2022|
|December 21, 2021||February 18, 2022|
MICAT 2022 Application Process
Candidates can apply for the MICAT MBA entrance exam only via online mode.
Follow these steps to apply for MICAT 2022:-
- Visit the MICA Ahmedabad official website, mica.ac.in
- Click on ‘Programmes’ option provided at the Top on the Homepage.
- Click on “PGP(PGDM/PGDM-C)/ CCC/ FPM 2021 Admission Open. Apply Online” Link. You will be redirected to another window.
Once you reach there, the applicant is required to choose one of the following categories:
- New registration, Or
- Already Registered users
Those who fill the form under the ‘New Registration’ category can follow these steps to apply for the MICAT exam.
First-time registration: Click on the Register option and enter your data in the online application form. Click on the ‘I Agree’ button to accept the Terms.
- Fill in the details requested on the page displayed.
Click on Save and Continue to choose a password and the hint questions that will be asked if you forget your password.
Now click on Save and Continue to register
The screen will now display your MICA ID.
- After successful registration, you will get an email containing your MICA ID and MICA password. Use this MICA ID for all future correspondence with the MICA. Use this MICA ID and MICA password to enter the online application form to make any modification to the details provided by you.
Click on the Click Here link that appears along with your MICA ID and proceed for making payment. The screen will now display the Make Payment options.
MICAT 2022 - Application Fee
The application fee for MICAT 2021 is Rs.1985/- and applicants can make the fee payment through any of the modes mentioned below:
- Online Payment through Credit Card: Applicants can pay directly through a Master or Visa card online. Follow the instructions on the website after choosing the credit card option.
- Demand Draft: Get a demand draft / multi-city cheque/ at par cheque of application fees mentioned in the application brochure from any Bank in favour of "MICA" payable at Ahmedabad.
Choose the mode of Payment as DD / multi-city cheque/ at par cheque in the "Make Payment" Tab and click "Submit".
After clicking "Submit", the Payment advice form will load.
Take a printout of the Payment Advice form, sign and send it along with the DD / multi city cheque/ at par cheque to the MICA at,
Ahmedabad - 380 058, India
Phone: 02717 - 308313 / 308250
Send Email to - firstname.lastname@example.org
MICAT Final Registration & Preview
Applicants can see the preview of the filled-in registration form and payment details.
MICAT 2022 Registration – Direct Link
About MICA Ahmedabad
MICA Ahmedabad is an autonomous institution that offers a wide-range of academic programmes - the Post Graduate Programme (PGP), the Crafting Creative Communications (CCC) and the Fellow Programme in Management-Communications (FPM-C).
For more information about MICAT Exam, keep visiting MBA section of jagranjosh.com
Also Read: About MICAT Test Centers – Click Here
Also Read: About MICAT Exam Pattern – Click Here