MICAT 2022 Eligibility: MICAT is a national-level MBA entrance exam conducted by MICA, Ahmedabad for admission to the PGDM-C programme. In this article, you will read about the MICAT exam eligibility criteria, which is important to understand for the aspirants in order to register for the MBA entrance exam.
Every year, around 4000-5000 aspirants appear for the MICAT entrance exam to grab a seat in one of the best Marketing B-Schools of India. This cut-throat competition is for the 220 seats that make it tough for the aspirants to clear the entrance. On the similar lines of other top MBA entrance exams such as CAT, XAT or GMAT, MICA, Ahmadabad conducts its separate entrance exam called MICAT which is mandatory to take in order to qualify for admission to the top B-school.
MICAT Phase 1 exam will be conducted on 4th December 2021 and MICAT-II is scheduled to be held on 29th January 2022. The MICAT-I Exam registration is open in online mode at the official website of MICA Ahmedabad. So before applying for the MICAT 2022, candidates are advised to read the MICAT eligibility criteria carefully.
MICAT 2022: Eligibility Criteria
MICAT 2022 eligibility criteria talk about the age limit, minimum education qualification, nationality and other important aspects that are significant at level-1 to apply for the MICA, Ahmedabad. Know what you need to qualify in order to apply for the MBA entrance exam:
- Education Qualification: Candidates who wish to apply for the MICAT need to have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities. Candidates who are awaiting their final year’s result are also eligible to apply provided they produce the required documents at the time of admission.
- Age Limit: Age is no bar to apply for the MICAT Exam.
- MBA Entrance Exam Score: Candidates with valid CAT, XAT or GMAT exam scores can only apply for the MICAT Exam. Those who have appeared in any of these management entrance tests will be called for the MICAT irrespective of their scores in the mentioned exams.
Only those candidates will be selected who will demonstrate a strong aptitude for assessing, expressing and coming up with creative ideas that move people and a respective business.
MICAT 2022 – Exam Schedule
Take a look at important MICAT Exam related events that are scheduled on the following dates:-
MICAT 2021 Events
MICAT-I Registration starts
|October 5, 2021||November 23, 2021|
MICAT-I Registration Ends
|November 22, 2021||
January 18, 2022
December 4th 2021
|January 29, 2022|
About MICA PGDM-C
The PGDM-C programme offered by MICA is a 2 years full-time residential programme approved by AICTE and is deemed equivalent to an MBA by the AIU (Association of Indian Universities). It is a one of its kind programme where students are taught creative thinking, brand building and marketing communication. MICAT is a computer based test and is conducted twice for selection of candidates.
The various specializations offered in the MICA’s PGDM-C Programme are as follows:
- Brand Management
- Digital Communication Management
- Advertising Management
- Marketing Research and Analytics
- Media Management
To know more about MICAT Exam, keep visiting MBA section of jagranjosh.com You can also subscribe with us to receive latest MBA exam updates directly in your inbox.
Also Read: About MICAT Exam Syllabus – Click Here
Also Read: About MICAT Test Centers – Click Here
Also Read: About MICAT Exam Pattern – Click Here