There is a regular need of practice paper of general knowledge as it contains a huge range of facts and figures which is very important from the exam point of view. It is not possible to buy a book and reading it makes you qualify the exam. So, you need some additional dosage of previously asked questions in various examinations. In this context, the dedicated team of www.jagranjosh.com has prepared various practice sets based on their importance and repetition in several exams. In this article, you can traverse all papers. These GK sets are not only for SSC CGL exam but also for banking exams, other SSC Exams and for various regional/state based examinations. A glimpse of this question paper is given below: -
Challenge your Mind
1. Which instrument is used for measuring humidity in air?
2. Diameter of white blood corpuscles in human body is about:
(a) 0.007 mm
(b) 0.7 mm
(c) 0.07 mm
(d) 0.0007 mm
3. The device used for converting alternating current to direct current is called:
4. What is the unit of atmospheric pressure?
5. Who is the recipient of Nobel Prize for literature of 2008?
(a) Jean Maire Gustav Le Classio
(b) V.S. Naipaul
(c) Henry Kessinger
(d) Jean Paul Sartre
Best of luck!!