KU Clerk Admit Card 2019: Kurukshetra University Haryana has released the admit card for Phase 1 Typing Test for the post of Clerk. All those candidates who successfully filled the application form for Kurukshetra University Clerk Posts can download their respective admit card from the Kurukshetra University official website.
Kurukshetra University Clerk Admit Card 2019 Link is also give below. Candidates can get their admit card by providing their Registration Number and Date of Birth.
Kurukshetra University Clerk Type Test will be conducted in English on Computer only. Candidate will be provided with a passage comprising of 600 words in English. The required qualifying speed on Computer for typing test is 30 Words per Minute (WPM). The duration of KU Typing Test Test will be 10 minutes.
Candidates can get all the information regarding the exam such as venue, date and time in KUK Clerk Admit Card.
How to download KU Clerk 2019 Admit Card
- Visit the official website. i.e. www.kuk.ac.in
- Click on ‘Download admit card for type test, phase 1, for the post of clerk budgeted advt. No. 1/2019’, appearing on home page
- A new window will open, now click on Download admit card for Typing Test (Phase 1)
- Enter the required credentials and click on the submit button.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a print-out for future reference
Candidates who will qualify the test will be called for Phase 2 Exam (Computer Appreciation & Application Test). Final Selection will be based on the total aggregate marks/Merit of the candidate out of 100 will be calculated as per Criteria of Selection of 4 phases (i.e. Marks obtained in Type test on Computer in Phase - I) + (Marks obtained in test of Computer Appreciation & Application test in Phase-II) + (Marks obtained in Aptitude test in Phase-III) + Marks on the basis of Academic Qualification(after Physically verification of original documents) in Phase-IV).