Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank invited application for recruitment to the post of Officer Scale-I and Officer Assistant (Multipurpose) from Indian citizens who have appeared at the Common Written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and declared qualified. Eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 10 September 2013.
- Opening Date for Online Application: 26 August 2013
- Closing Date for Online Application: 10 September 2013
- Date of Payment of Application Fee: 26 August 2013 to 10 September 2013
Name of the Post
Officer Scale-I: 326 posts
Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 607 posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 933
- Officer Scale-I: between 18-28 years
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): between 18-28 years
- Officer Scale-I: Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent and Proficiency in local language.
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent and Proficiency in local language.
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details
- Candidates who have valid score card with 89 & above for SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD/ SC-EXS/ ST-EXS and 95 & above for OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD/ OBC-EXS/ GEN-EXS for Office Assistant.
- 97 & above for SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD/ SC-EXS/ ST-EXS and 103 & above OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD/ OBC-EXS/ GEN-EXS for Officer Scale-I.
- Candidates belongs to SC/ST/PWD/Ex Servicemen has to pay the fee of Rs.20/- .
- And Rs.100/- for General /OBC, through CBS at any Branch of bank of Baroda, by Payment Challan which is available in the Bank’s website.
- Officer Scale-I: 14500 – 600/7 – 18700 – 700/2 – 20100- 800/7- 25700
- Office Assistant: 7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-
- Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and Personal Interview.
- Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Standard Scores (TWSS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates can apply through online application mode from the website: www.barodagraminbank.com before 10 September 2013.
- The Application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Interview.