India, also known as Bharat, is a Union of States. It is a Sovereign Socialist Secular Democratic Republic with a parliamentary system of government. The Constitution provides that there shall be a Council of Ministers with the Prime Minister as its head to aid and advice the President, who shall exercise his/her, functions in accordance with the advice. The real executive power is thus vested in the Council of Ministers with the Prime Minister as its head. Here, we are giving study material and 1000+ and 500+ GK Questions and Answers which will test the knowledge of students who are preparing for different competitive exam.
1. Which of the following part of the Sun is visible during eclipse?
D. None of the above
2. Which of the following planet’s atmosphere contains hydrogen, helium, methane and ammonia?
3. Which of the following planets in the solar system that rotates north to south?
4. Which of the following is/are the intsruments of monetary policy?
A. Interest Rate
B. Cash Reserve Ratio
C. Repo Rate
D. All of the above
5. Which policy deals in the taxation, public expenditure, public debt etc?
A. Monatary Policy
B. Fiscal Policy
C. Budget Deficit
D. Reverse Repo Rate
6. What do you understand by Bank rate?
A. It is a rate at which Reserve Bank of India lends money to the commercial banks of the country.
B. It is the rate at which the central bank of a country (Reserve Bank of India in case of India) borrows money from commercial banks within the country.
C. It is concerned with such equity shares whose purchase is extremely safe.
D. It refers to the process of bringing down the prices moderately from their high level without any adverse impact on production and employment.
7. Champa was the capital of which Mahajanpadas?
8. Which of the following Mahajanpadas covered present day Bundelkhand region?
9. What was the symbol of first Jain Tirthankara i.e. Rishabhanatha?
10. Who among the following designated as Revenue Officer?
11. What does the term Mameluq signifies?
A. Slave born to the free parents
B. Child of slave parents
C. Slave child of slave parents
D. None of the above
12. Who built the Brihadeshwara temple?
A. Parantaka I
C. Rajaraja I
13. Which commission was formed to evaluate the achievements of Wood Dispatch of 1854?
A. Butler Commission
B. Hunter Commission
C. Henry Commission
D. Sadler Commission
14. During which movement, singing Vande Mataram was meant to sedition?
A. Quit India Movement
B. Swadeshi Movement
C. Individual Satyagraha
D. Civil Disobedience
15. Who led Dandi March from Trichinopoly to Vedaranyam during civil disobedience movement?
B. M K Gandhi
C. C. Rajagopalachari
D. Sarojini Naidu
16. Which of the following is not the salient feature of Indian Constitution?
A. Lengthiest written Constitution
B. Blend of Rigidity and Flexibility
C. Parliamentary form of Government
D. Dual Citizenship
17. Which of the following article of the Indian Constitution deals with the “Right to elementary education?”
A. Article 14
B. Article 21
C. Article 21A
D. Article 24
18. Which of the following fundamental rights is available for both citizens and foreigners?
A. Freedom of conscience and free profession, practice and propagation of religion
B. Protection of language, script and culture of minorities
C. Equality of opportunity in matters of public employment
D. Right of minorities to establish and administer education institutions
In the above link of complete study material and 1000+ and 500+ GK Questions and Answers which will test the knowledge of students who are preparing for different competitive exam.