Here is a set of 12 questions of general knowledge with Answers based on Indian States. So solve this quiz and evaluate your preparation for the upcoming exams like IAS/PCS/SSC/CDS and other.
1. How many Union Territories does India have?
2. What is the capital of Arunachal Pradesh?
3. What are the major languages spoken in Andra Pradesh?
a. English and Telugu
b. Telugu and Urdu
c. Telugu and Kannada
d. All of the above languages
4. What is the state flower of Haryana?
c. Golden Shower
d. Not declared
5. Who is the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh?
a. V.S. Achutanandan
b. Rameshwar Thakur
c. Shivraj Singh Chouhan
d. None of these
6. Who is the Governor of Tamil Nadu?
a. Surjit Singh Barnala
b. Konijeti Rosaiah
c. R.S. Gavai
d. Hans Raj Bhardwaj
7. Which state has Almond as its State Tree ?
a. Himachal Pradesh
c. Jammu and Kashmir
d. Arunachal Pradesh
8. Which state has the largest area?
b. Madhya Pradesh
c. Uttar Pradesh
9. Which state has the largest population?
a. Uttar Pradesh
d. Andra Pradesh
10. In what state are the Elephant Falls located?
11. Which of the following states is not located in the North?
b. Jammu and Kashmir
c. Himachal Pradesh
12. In which state is the main language Khasi?