Cabinet Secretariat, Government of India invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Lower Division Clerk (Group-C, Non-Gazetted) and Assistant (Group-B, Non-Gazetted). Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post by sending completely filled application form along with all the required certificates to the concerned office by 14 February 2014.
Last date for submitting application form: 14 February 2014
Lower Division Clerk (LDC): (Group-C, Non-Gazetted)
• Post Code: 01
• Age limit: between 18 years and 27 years (as on 14 February 2014)
• Pay Scale: Pay Band-I of Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.1900+admissible allowances+special allowances of 15% of basic pay per month.
• Qualifications: passed Class 12 and possess typing speed of 35 words per minute in English and 30 words per minute in Hindi on Computer.
Assistant: (Group-B, Non-Gazetted)
• Post Code: 02
• Age limit: not more than 30 years (as on 14 February 2014)
• Pay Scale: Pay Band-II of Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4600+admissible allowances+special allowances of 15% of basic pay per month.
• Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree with working knowledge of Computers.
NOTE: Upper age limit is relax-able by 3 years for OBC category candidates and by 5 years for SC/ST category candidates.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of candidate’s performance in the Written Exam and Interview. Those applying for the post of LDC will also have to appear for typewriting test on Computer.
Call letters for the written test will be sent to shortlisted candidates by post.
The posts carry All India transfer liability.
Only selected candidates will be informed about their selection in due course.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post. Candidates are required to send their duly filled in application forms/ applications hand written/typed in the prescribed format along with self attested copies of relevant certificates/documents/testimonials/mark-sheets to ‘Post Bag No.001, Lodi Road Head Post Office, New Delhi-110003’ so as to reach the concerned address by 14 February 2014.
On the envelope containing the application form, candidates should super–scribe ‘Application for the post of……..(Lower Division Clerk or Assistant)’
On the top of the application candidates should mention the name of the post applied for.
Candidates willing to apply for both the posts should send separate applications for each post.