The Staff Selection Commission, under a special dispensation given by the Government of India, will hold an open competitive examination for recruitment to Category III posts (General, Accounts, Depot and Technical cadres ) in Food Corporation of Indian on 11 November, 2012. The posts are located in five zones of FCI i.e. North, South, East, West and North East. The selected candidates will be full time employees of FCI and will be governed by terms, conditions and service rules of FCI. The tentative number of vacancies is 6545 which may vary at the discretion of FCI.
Only on line applications will be accepted. The online submission of the application may be made at: http://ssconline.nic.in OR http://ssconline2.gov.in
SSC / FCI Admit Card
Click Here for 3023 vacancies of FCI- North Zone
Click Here for 753 vacancies of FCI- East Zone
Click Here for 1659 vacancies of FCI- South Zone
Click Here for 869 vacancies of FCI- West Zone
Click Here for 241 vacancies of FCI- North East Zone
The application will be available from 25.8.2012 to 19.9.2012 for Part I Registration and 25.8.2012 to 21.9.2012 for Part II Registration.
1. In Part I registration, candidate have to fill basic information. On submission, candidate will be prompted to check the details and make any correction in the application. After rechecking the form, the candidate may press ?I agree button after declaration. Thereafter no correction/modification would be allowed.
2. On submission of the Part I registration form, a page with Registration No. would be generated. Either note down the registration number or take out the print out of the page. The registration number would be required in future, including during the Part II registration. The application procedure is incomplete without part II registration.
3. Part II registration requires filling of payment details, uploading of photograph and scanned signature. Candidates may note that the Registration number given by the Commission and Transaction ID of the Bank should be properly entered in the relevant space, failing which it will not be possible to link the payment with Part I registration.
4. Candidates who have to pay application fee can pay fee only through State Bank of India either in the form of challan or through net banking.
5. To pay fee in cash, candidate can take printout of challan generated online after completion of part I registration. Deposit the requisite fee in any branch of State Bank of India and then continue with the Part II registration.
6. Those who want to pay fee through net banking, can go directly to part II registration after completion of part I. Candidate will have to supply registration number and date of birth to continue to Part II registration. Online payment option is available for registration through http://.ssconline.nic.in or http://ssconline2.gov.in
7. Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip steps 4 to 6.
8. After that upload scanned copy of a recent photograph in 8 bit JPG format. The digital size of the file must be of resolution 100 pixel widths by 120 pixels height.
9. Next, upload your scanned signature in 8 bit JPG format. The digital size of the file must be of resolution 140 pixel widths by 60 pixels height.
10. On-line application will be complete only if scanned signature and photo are uploaded as per instructions. On completion of Part II registration candidate will receive a confirmation e-mail on the e-mail id provided by them. Candidates in their own interest are advised to furnish their mobile numbers and e-mail ids.
• Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before filling up the application form. They should supply all the required details while filling up the online form. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign. Request for change/correction in any particulars in the Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The FCI/ SSC will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of incorrect filling up of applications.
• Candidates are required to submit only one application irrespective of the number of posts opted for.
• SC/ST /Ex-Servicemen and PH candidates, who are attaching the certificate of Caste/Disability/Discharge in the prescribed form issued by appropriate Authority in support of his/her claim, and all women candidates, need not pay the Application fee.
• No documents are required to be sent to SSC along with the application. Therefore, the candidate should satisfy himself/herself that he/she is eligible for the post(s) for which option is exercised and that they possess the required qualifications.
• Qualification in the written examination for any post without fulfillment of eligibility conditions will not confer any claim to the candidate for final selection. If any of the particulars provided in the application is found to be false on scrutiny of the documents, the candidature of such candidate will be cancelled forthwith. Scrutiny of documents will be undertaken at the time of Computer Proficiency Test.