Staff Selection Commission will conduct the SSC Combined Graduate Level (Tier 1) Exam on 1 & 8 July 2012. In the upcoming exam questions are to be asked from 4 segments namely- General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and English Comprehension. The segment will be of 50 marks each. There will negative marking (-0.25) for each wrong answer.
It is important that aspirants regularly practice solving questions so that they can increase their speed. Speed and accuracy comes only with practice. Jagranjosh acknowledges the importance of practice. It therefore provides a series of model practice sets prior to the different competitive exams.
To help students fair better in the upcoming SSC Combined Graduate Level (Tier 1) Exam, jagranjosh provides here the Solved Practice Question Set on General Awareness.
1. Depression formed due to deflating action of winds are called
(4) Sand dunes
2. The land of maximum biodiversity is
3. Heat transfer horizontally within the atmosphere is called
4. Indian Standard Time relates to
(1) E longitude
(2) E longitude
(3) E longitude
5. Who is rightly called the "Fahe of Local Self Government" in India?
(1) Lord Mayo
(2) Lord Ripon
(3) Lord Curzon
(4) Lord Clive