This quiz on general knowledge in a set of 10 questions based on the India, its emblems, flags and more. This set will make you more knowledgeable for the exam like IAS/PCS/SSC/CDS and other.
1. The state emblem of India, how many lions are visible?
2. What do the terms Satyameva Jayate on the state emblem mean?
a. Truth will live on
b. Only Truth Prevails
c. Truth will Triumph
d. Truth Lives On
3. The Chakra on the Indian Flag is in what colour?
b. Navy Blue
c. Dark Brown
4. How many spokes are on the Chakra in the Indian Flag?
5. On which year was the Jana-gana-mana adopted by the Constituent Assembly as the national athem?
6. When was Jana-Gana-Mana first sung?
7. What is the longest river flowing in India?
8. What is the National Tree of India?
a. The Mango Tree
b. The Fig or Banyan Tree
c. The Coconut Tree
d. Not Declared
9. How many hours is IST ahead of Greenwich Mean Time?
a. 4.5 Hours
b. 5 Hours
c. 5.5 Hours
d. 6 Hours
10. The National Sport of India is......
d. None of the above