Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, Human Resource Development Group, Examination Unit invited online applications for the National Eligibility Test- 2014 (NET 2014). Eligible Candidates can apply online on or before 4 March 2014. This test will be conducted for Junior Research Fellowship and Eligibility for Lectureship.
- Opening Date of Online application forms: 10 February 2014
- Closing Date of Online application forms: 4 March 2014
- Closing Date of depositing fees: 3 March 2014
- Last Date for receipt of Application forms: 8 March 2014
- Last Date for receipt of Application forms from remote areas: 14 March 2014
- Last Date for receipt of written request for change of Examination Centre: 28 March 2014
- Date of Publication of list of candidates registered for test on CSIR, HRDG website: 20 May 2014
- Last date for accepting of representation about non-registration for this test: 27 May 2014
- Issue of e-Admission Certificate to registered candidates: Mid June 2014
- Date of Single MCQ Examination: 22 June 2014
- For JRF (NET): Maximum 28 years as on 1 January 2014 (upper age limit may be relaxed up to 5 years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC, Physically handicapped/Visually handicapped and female applicants).
- For LS (NET): No upper age limit.
The candidates must hold a BS-4 years program/BE/B.Tech/B.Pharma/MBBS/Integrated BS-MS/MSc or equivalent degree with minimum 55% marks for general and OBC (50% for SC/ST candidates, physically and Visually Handicapped candidates).
- Rs.400/- for General
- Rs.200/- for Other Backward Classes(OBC)
- Rs.100/- for SC/ST/Physically Handicapped (PH) or Visually Handicapped (VH )
- Candidates are required to download Bank challan Performa from the CSIR, HRDG website and then deposit the requisite examination fee in any of the Indian Bank branches throughout the country.
How to Apply
- Interested & eligible candidates may apply Online through a link available at CSIR, HRDG website: website: www.csirhrdg.res.in before 4 March 2014.
- Candidates after successfully submitting online application are required to take a print out of the Application Form, paste recent black & white photograph, put signature at the required space, attach requisite certificates and send along with CSIR marked copy of fee deposited Bank Challan in an envelope super scribed with Subject Code, Centre Code & Medium Code by Ordinary post to Sr. Controller of Examination, Human Resource Development Group, Examination Unit, CSIR Complex, Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi-110012 so as to reach on or before 8 March 2014.
- Citing safety concerns, non-Kashmiri students demand
- They are also calling for action against cops who lathicharged students
- NIT campus has been tense since students clashed over Indias T20 defeat