LHMC JR Recruitment 2020: 76 Vacancies Notified for Non PG Junior Resident Posts @lhmc-hosp.gov.in
LHMC JR Recruitment 2020 Notification is out at lhmc-hosp.gov.in. Check all details here.
LHMC JR Recruitment 2020: Lady Hardinge Medical College, LHMC has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Non PG Junior Resident. Interested candidates can apply to the posts of Non PG Junior Resident through the prescribed format on or before the closure of the application.
Advt. No. F.No. 20016/Non-PG JR/Admn. – 1-2020/582
- Notification Date: 23 Jan 2020
- Last date of application submission for MBBS Non PG JR Posts: 11 February 2020
- Last date of application submission for Dental (BDS) Non PG JR Posts: 20 February 2020
LHMC JR Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
Total no. of posts – 76
- Accident & Emergency – 10 Posts
- Anesthesia – 4 Posts
- Blood Bank -4 Posts
- Medicine – 4 Posts
- Neurology – 6 Posts
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology – 1 Post
- Opthalmology – 1 Post
- Psychiatry – 1 Post
- Surgery – 5 Posts
- Neonatology – 2 Posts
- Paediatrics Casualty – 4 Posts
- Paediatrics Medicine – 6 Posts
- Paediatrics Nephrology – 6 Posts
- Paediatrics Surgery – 5 Posts
- PMR – 5 Posts
- Dental & Oral Surgery – 2 Posts
LHMC JR Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Candidates holding MBBS/BDS from a recognized University registered with Delhi Medical Council/Delhi Dental Council.
LHMC JR Recruitment 2020 Age Limit – not exceeding 30 years (Age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms)
LHMC JR Recruitment 2020 Pay Scale – Level 10 (Rs. 56100/- to Rs. 177500/-)
LHMC JR Recruitment 2020 Selection Criteria
Candidates will be selected for MBBS Non-PG Junior Residents on the basis written test followed by counselling and for BDS Non-PG Junior Resident, only MCQ type written test base.
How to apply for LHMC JR Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can register themselves at the official website. The registration last date for MBBS Non-PG Junior Resident is 11 February 2020 and for Dental (BDS) Non PG Junior Resident Posts is 20 February 2020.