Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Deputy Superintendent of Police, Tehsildar, Labour cum Conciliation Officer and others through Punjab State Civil Services Combined Competitive Exam 2018. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 16 May 2018.
- Last date for submission of online application: 16 May 2018
- Last date for depositing application fee by using the printout system generated fee challan form – 21 May 2018
- Last date for submitting the hard copy of application along with the documents – 28 May 2018
PPSC Vacancy Details
- Punjab Civil Service (Executive Branch)- 10 Posts
- Deputy Superintendent of Police- 20 Posts
- Tehsildar- 03 Posts
- Food Supply and Consumer Affairs Officer-02 Posts
- Block Development & Panchayat Officer -15 Posts
- Labour –cum- Conciliation Officer- 01 Post
- Employment Generation and Training Officer- 06 Posts
- Deputy Superintendent Jails / District Probation Officer (Grade-II))-10 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Deputy Superintendent of Police, Tehsildar and Other Posts
Educational Qualification: Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university or institution; The Candidates must have passed Punjabi of matriculation or its equivalent.
Selection Process for Deputy Superintendent of Police, Tehsildar and Other Posts
Candidates will be selected through written test and Interview.
How to apply for PPSC Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can apply through the online mode on or before 16 May 2018. Candidates are advised to check the below link for details.