HSSC Recruitment 2019: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) invited online applications for the post of Junior Engineer (Electrical). Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the official website www.hssc.gov.in. The online application can be filled up from 04 February to 05 March 2019 till 11.59 P.M.
Advertisment Number - 1/2019
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Applications - 04 February 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application - 05 March 2019 till 11:59 PM
- Closing Date for Fee Submission - 08 March 2019 2018 till 11:59 PM
HSSC Vacancy Details
Junior Engineer – 49 Posts
- GEN- 25
Level -6, initial pay-35400/-
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Engineer Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- 3 years diploma in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering from any Institute recognized by AICTE or by a State Board of Technical Education with a minimum 60% marks in respect of General and other categories candidates and 55% marks in respect of SC category candidates of Haryana domicile. OR
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent Degree from a University duly recognized by Central Government or a State Government with a minimum 60% marks in respect of General and other categories and 55% marks in respect of SC category candidates of Haryana domicile.
- Must have passed Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric standard.
Selection Procedure for Junior Engineer Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of Written exam
How to Apply for HSSC Jobs 2019
The Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format through Online mode through www.hssc.gov.in from 04 February to 05 March 2019 till 11:59 PM
- General (Male/Female) - Rs 150/-
- General (Female of Haryana) - Rs. 75/-
- SC/BC/EBPG Candidates of Haryana (Male) - Rs. 35/-
- SC/BC/EBPG Candidates of Haryana (Female) - Rs. 18/-