National Institute of Unani Medicine (NIUM) Job Notification: National Institute of Unani Medicine (NIUM) has invited applications for the Professor, Anesthetist and other posts. Interested candidates can apply for National Institute of Unani Medicine (NIUM) Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 25 January 2020.
- Last Date of submission of application: 25 January 2020
National Institute of Unani Medicine (NIUM) Professor, Anesthetist and Other Vacancy Details
- Professor: 01 Post
- Reader: 03 Posts
- Lecturer: 01 Post
- Joint Director: 01 Post
- Radiologist: 01 Post
- Anesthetist: 02 Posts
- Biostatistics Lecturer: 01 Post
- Assistant Librarian: 01 Post
- System Administrator: 01 Post
- Physiotherapist: 01 Post
- Pharmacist: 01 Post
- EEG Technician: 01 Post
- Electrician: 01 Post
- Junior Library Assistant: 01 Post
- Pharmacy Assistant: 01 Post
Also Read: Top 5 of the day 23 December 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Professor, Anesthetist and Other Job
- Professor: Post Graduate Degree in Unani Medicine in the concerned subject/allied subject recognized under IMCC Act, 1970. 5 years of teaching experience in the concerned subject/allied subject as Reader/Associate Professor.
- Reader: Post Graduate Degree in Unani Medicine in the concerned/allied subject recognized under IMCC Act, 1970. 5 years teaching experience in the concerned/allied subject as Lecturer.
- Lecturer: PG Degree in Unani Medicine in the concerned subject included recognized under IMCC Act, 1970.
- Joint Director: Graduate Degree in any discipline from recognized University.
- Radiologist: M.D in Radiology with three years experience in the relevant field.
- Anesthetist: MBBS with M.D in Anaesthesia. Enrolment in the MCI Register.
- Biostatistics Lecturer: M.Sc. (Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Statistics) from a recognized Institution/University.
- Assistant Librarian: Bachelors Degree in Library Science from a recognized University with five years experience and Computer Course. Knowledge of English/Urdu/Hindi.
- System Administrator: Graduation from a recognized University.
- Physiotherapist: Degree in Physiotherapy from a recognized Institution/University. Two years working Experience as Physiotherapist in a reputed Hospital.
- Pharmacist: Dip. in Pharmacy with Unani subject from a recognized SBE (State Board of Education).
- EEG Tech.: Bachelor Degree from any recognized University with two years experience in Laboratory Technology in the relevant field in Laboratory of a recognized Hospital/Institution.
- Electrician: Two years Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent qualification from a recognized State Board of Technical Education.
- Junior Library Assistant: Certificate in Library Science. Knowledge of Urdu/Hindi/English.
- Pharmacy Assistant: 1) Intermediate OR equivalent qualification from recognized Institution/University/Board.
2) One (01) year Unani Pharmacy certificate course OR Three years experience working in Unani Pharmacy/Dispensary as Pharmacy Attendant.
3) Knowledge of Computer.
Official Notification Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply for National Institute of Unani Medicine (NIUM) Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 25 January 2020.