District Collectorate (Jajpur) invited eligible candidates for 05 Superintendent and other posts.Eligible and interested candidates can send their application in the prescribed format along with required copies of documents on or before 25 April 2016.
Letter No.: DCPU / JPR / 313 / 16
- Date of Advertisement: 07 April 2016
- Last date of Application: 25 April 2016
District Collectorate (Jajpur) Vacancy Details
- Superintendent – 01 post
- Counsellor – 01 post
- Probation Worker / Case Worker / Child Welfare Officer – 01 post
- Paramedical Staff – 01 post
- Store Keeper cum Accountant – 01 post
Eligibility Criteria for Superintendent and Other Posts 2016
- Superintendent and Probation Worker / Case Worker / Child Welfare Officer: Master’s degree in Social Work / Sociology / Anthropology / Psychology or any other related field of humanities OR MBA (HR) OR Any other Master’s degree and familiarity with computer.
- Counsellor: Post graduates preferably in Sociology / Psychology (Child Psychology) / Social Work or Social Science with computer skills.
- Paramedical Staff: Compounder / Pharmacist / Having diploma in Ayurvedic / Homeopathic / Unani from the institute recognized by the Gov. of India.
- Store Keeper cum Accountant: PG preferably in Commerce / MBA (Finance).
21 – 35 years.
How to Apply for District Collectorate (Jajpur) Superintendent and Other Posts 2016
Eligible and Interested candidates can send their application in the prescribed format along with required copies of documents to the office of Additional District Magistrate (General), Jajpur on or before 25 April 2016.