Hindustan Insecticides Ltd (HIL) invited applications for the recruitment of Hindi Officer, General Manager (Technical) and Company Secretary-cum-Law Officer. Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 06 April 2018.
Last Date of Application - 06 April 2018
HIL Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 3
- Hindi Officer - 1 Post
- General Manager (Technical) - 1 Post
- Company Secretary-cum-Law Officer - 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Hindi Officer and Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Hindi Officer - Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at degree level OR Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as a subject at Degree level OR Master’s Degree in any subject with Hindi and English as subjects at degree level.
- General Manager (Technical) - Degree in Chemical Engineering with 16 years’ experience in a responsible capacity in a chemical factory out of which 5 years must have been in managerial position with experience of operation and maintenance of plant and preference will be given to candidates who carries additional experience of project implementation, erection and commissioning. Such experience shall be in a company with a turnover of not less than Rs.500 crores and candidates working in the other Public Sector Undertakings should have experience of working at least for 2 years in the immediate lower pay scales of Rs.32900-3%-58500.
- Company Secretary-cum-Law Officer - An Associate/Fellow Member of the Institute of Company secretaries of India and law Graduate with 5 years experience in the field of which not less than 2 years should be in a Supervisory capacity in industry or Government
For more information, check detailed notification given below
How to Apply for HIL Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents to " Hindustan Insecticides Ltd, Head Office, Scope Complex, Core-6, Ii-Floor, 7, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003" latest by 06 April 2018 till 5:30 PM.