SIMC Admission Notification for MBA (Communication Management) Programme
Symbiosis National aptitude test will be held on 21st December 2014. SIMC is taking admissions through that. Read for more details.
Symbiosis Institute of Media and Communication (SIMC) Pune invited applications for admission to MBA (Communication Management) Programme. Candidates can take admission to the MBA CM programme through Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) 2016, which will be held on 18 December 2016.
• Opening Date for Online Registrations: 22 August 2016
• Closing Date for Online Registrations: 25 November 2016
• Last Date for SNAP Test payment: 25 November 2016
• SNAP Test Admit Card available on website: From 2 December 2016 to 18 December 2016
• Date of SNAP Test 2016: 18 December 2016
• Date of SNAP Test Result: 9 January 2017
Name of the Programme: MBA (Communication Management)
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
Candidates must be graduates in any discipline from any statutory university with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks at graduation level. (45% marks for SC/ST candidates). Students in the final year of graduation can apply but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. Diploma holders are not eligible.
Candidate’s selection for admission to the course will be made on the basis of SNAP Score, Group Exercise, Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates can apply online on snaptest.org from 22 August 2016 to 25 November 2016.
• Candidates can pay SNAP Test fee of Rs.1500/- from 22 August 2016 to 25 November 2015 directly through Master or Visa card online or net banking or Cash or Demand Draft from any Nationalized Bank in favour of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune.
If you have any Question/Point on the above information, please ask/discuss it in theMBA Group