CMAT 2021 Application Correction Window Reopens: As per the latest update, the National Testing Agency (NTA) has formally reopened the application correction window for CMAT 2021 entrance exam for the second time. Earlier, the application correction window for CMAT 2021 MBA exam was closed on 1st March, but it has been reopened again today and will continue until 7th March 2021. Candidates who are registered for the MBA entrance exam can make corrections or changes in the CMAT 2021 application by logging onto the exam portal i.e. cmat.nta.nic.in. To help candidates reach the login-page of the official CMAT 2021 website, a direct link to the same has been provided below:
Details Allowed to be Changed During Correction Window
To confirm the development about reopening of CMAT 2021 application correction window, the apex testing agency has released an official notification, which is available on the official website. The notification states that the application correction window will be open from 4th March to 7th March until 5 PM in the evening. During this period, candidates will be allowed to change or rectify their academic details, photograph and signature in their submitted CMAT application form. In order to make necessary changes in the CMAT application form, candidates will have to use their login credentials such as registered ID and password.
How to make changes to CMAT 2021 Application Form online?
Like all other activities related to CMAT 2021 exam, the application correction process is also being held online via the official website. Candidates who want guidance about the application correction process and refer to the below-given instructions in order to make changes to their CMAT 2021 application form:
- Step 1: Visit the official CMAT 2021 portal i.e. cmat.nta.nic.in
- Step 2: Find and Click on Link for CMAT 2021 Application Form Correction
- Step 3: You will be redirected to a candidate login page of the website
- Step 4: Use your registered credentials to log on to the portal
- Step 5: Click on the edit application form and make the necessary changes
- Step 6: Verify all the details and submit the changes on the website
- Step 7: Download or take printout for the confirmation page for future reference