1. The Indian Army has used tanks originally designed and built in many countries. Which of these countries has India never bought tanks or a license for production?
The correct answer is a) Germany
2. What is the nickname of the Vickers MBT operated by the Indian Armor in the 1970s and 1980s?
The correct answer is b) Vijayanta
3. What is the name of the indigenously developed third generation anti-tank missile to be inducted into the Indian Army in the nest couple of years?
The correct answer is a) Nag
4. The military draft has been imposed 4 times in Independent India.
The correct answer is b) False
5. This regiment, raised in 1949, was the first all class regiment, made by combining the senior most battalions of four senior most infantry regiments. It is the most elite regiment of the Indian Army. Which regiment am I referring to?
a) Jammu Kashmir Light Infantry
b) Punjab Regiment
c) Mechanized Regiment
d) Brigade of the Guards
The correct answer is d) Brigade of the Guards
6. Which one is name after a region?
a) Jat Regiment
b) Punjab regiment
c) Maratha Light Infantry
d) Mahar Regiment
The correct answer is b) Punjab regiment
7. Which regiment has the honour of having the most number of Param Vir Chakra (India's highest medal for gallantry) awardees
a) Brigade of the Guards
b) Grenadiers Regiment
c) Punjab Regiment
d) Parachute Regiment
The correct answer is b) Grenadiers Regiment
8. This weapons system was under a cloud of controversy for the greater part of the 1990s costing Rajiv Gandhi the Prime Ministership, on allegations of corruption in the acqisition of these systems. However, the Kargil War in 1999 showed that these weapons systems were actually well worth the trouble.
a) T-90 Tanks
b) Dhruv helicopters
c) LCA fighters
d) Bofors guns
The correct answer is d) Bofors guns
9. Which is the oldest armoured regiment in the Indian Army?
a) 1 Horse
b) 2 Lancers
c) 1st Armoured Regiment
d) President's Bodyguards
The correct answer is d) President's Bodyguards
10. Who was appointed the Chief of Army Staff of the Indian Army in June 2005?
a) Bhupendra Singh Thakur
b) Mohinder Puri
c) Padam Pal Singh Bhandari
d) Joginder Jaswant Singh
The correct answer is d) Joginder Jaswant Singh